Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 84

The new phoenix 5 is very impressive.yihaaaaa

ruparaw:
Hendrix will post a new version of phoenix 5 (mode 3 adjustment) sometime this week. Note: Suddenly trigered in my mind...base on the contenst version (version 4) of pheonix it was already proven by using only 1 pair usd/jpy in about 1.5 month the profit proven 200% already, so why we all need to brainstorm our head to develope a new pheonix ....

This words explain the best = Thirsty of PIPS

Improvement is very important in live...take out forex, we talk about technologies, why people wanted to make petrol car to water power? why CANON keep improving the printing quality and the image quality of digital gadgets?

Back to FOREX. Why we're still following the thread even the contest version is already a bucks printing machine? Because we want more! Muahahahahah!!!

psnw:

Hi Hendrick,

I have completed your request. It is a bit long as I was not certain what was of value you to or not. I compiled it as .htm and as a.doc file for your quick edit as I am sure it will contain some useless info to you. How would you like me to get it to you? Post here in the forum? or do you have another preferance?

Hi!

I think posting in this forum is ok (as a doc-file please). Thanks a lot for you help!!

raffaelegalbiati:
I really hope you are right on usdjpy because at the moment I have 5 open sell trades on this pair: 3 in mode 3 and 2 in mode 2

If USDJPY will drop my account will go up!

Anyway very good job!

Raf

Hi raf,

Are your sells closed in profit or are they still open?

cockeyedcowboy:
I have ripped the Phoenix code to see how it works ( the Phoenix_4_CONTEST. MQ4 ). not the general one that is on the forum with the 3 different modes. I don't know if the system has changed sence I looked over the code. Based on the above contest code, I will try to give you some explaination as to how it works along with some of the problems I see in the code. Problems or improvements that Hendricks can change if he so wishes too. I will give general discription of the code not the actual parts that do what or which indicators he uses, that I will leave to Hendricks to reveal if he wishes. The CockeyedCowboy

Wow Cowboy!!

That's a lot to read!! I will take my time this evening to study it. Thanks for your contribution!

Usdjpy

Hendrick:
Hi raf, Are your sells closed in profit or are they still open?

mmmm Hendrick, unfortunately still open but account situation improved a lot since friday night.

Raf

Hi Hendrick

You're THE BEST!!!!!!

1st place in Championship!

Good Luck

1st prize is YOURS!

Change

Hendrick

I agree with your assessment about changing Phoenix. If you try to cram to much in one box it becomes more complicated, difficult to use and to analyze when things go wrong (at least for many of us). If anything the idea of having different "flavors" of Phoenix for different markets, different pairs or even different sets of pairs would be better in my mind. I think the impulse to change so radically is rooted in seeking something Mr. Market gives to very few people in a consistant way. That doesn't mean you don't improve, but imporvement is evolutionary not revolutionary. You have already done the revolutionary work before many of us arrived to enjoy the bounty of your work.

May the gift prosperity grace your work.

Greg

davidke20:
This words explain the best = Thirsty of PIPS

If that is the case, I would decide to go life with Pheonix 4, usd/jpy just to get some pips, since i am not "Thirsty of PIPS" but just need some pips.

Wish u all the best until the final proven version 5 come out.

Hendrix,

Do I need to change anything from default setting for the contest version?

Reason: