Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 133

The MQ4 is in this thread, message 1: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

The settings files are in this thread, updated regularly:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175571

I currently don't have a settings file to use, I need to find a new one. The last one USDJPY M30 had 16 wins, 5 losses before I turned it off. Normal trading was 14 wins 2 losses for 2 months.

Hi!

What's the last version of Phoenix???

hi, i am new to metatrader and forex. just made the leap from equities, and i need some help.

i have just added pheonix to my metatrader and i am tryin to figure out how it works, put it ontop of my chart and i have the pheonix and the smily face smiling away but i am trying to figure out if that is all i do. do i just sit back and wait?

how do i know what it is trading.

is there nothing else that is supposed to appear on the chart?

THANKS A LOTS YO!

▼▼▼▼▼▼

╟╤╤╬═╧═╧╜

Here is another article on currency correlations.

rswamy4449 (Rama)

5 digits and stop losses

Hello there,

If you are using a 5 digit broker with micro account enabled, do you have to multiply stoplosses/takeprofit values by 10 to get the desired result of pip movement? For instance, in the settings where stoploss is 84 pips, for the 5 digit broker would it be 840? Thanks in advance to whomever.

kadronsa:
Hello there, If you are using a 5 digit broker with micro account enabled, do you have to multiply stoplosses/takeprofit values by 10 to get the desired result of pip movement? For instance, in the settings where stoploss is 84 pips, for the 5 digit broker would it be 840? Thanks in advance to whomever.

I bet you tried something already. So turn micro to yes and just try it out back testing. If it doesn't work try what you said. I don't know the answer. You can also put a couple of print commands in to see what the field say when they are used. Use monkey see monkey do to get the syntax of printing correct.

Good luck

Hendrick:
My daily work is too demanding at this moment to follow this forum every day. But don't worry, I will post Phoenix version 5 this weekend. Wish I could do this for a living!

Hendrick,

Stumbled on to your phoenix project, looks very interesting. Problem is i can't get it to work on my metatrader. When running a backtest i get the message 'error order send'

Phoenix_EA_v5_6_03 GBPJPY,M15: Error Ordersend(130):

'

Can you help me out?

thanks very much,

Maurice

Order Send (130) issue

I am having the same issue. In my case, it it most likely that broker is not allowing me to send SL and TP messages in "Instant/Market Order". In my case, Alpari allows me to send SL and TP info along with new market order (non-pending) via Phoenix, hence, Phoenix works fine yet, in my live accounts with FXCM and WSD doesn't work. I talked to support techs from FXCM, they told me the issue what I mentioned above.

Check this message thread out:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560/page30

maurice2trade:
Hendrick,

Stumbled on to your phoenix project, looks very interesting. Problem is i can't get it to work on my metatrader. When running a backtest i get the message 'error order send'

Phoenix_EA_v5_6_03 GBPJPY,M15: Error Ordersend(130):

'

Can you help me out?

thanks very much,

Maurice
Reason: