Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 97

Thanks...

saltcafe:
Have you read what is in post 1?

Thanks bro...i've read it and completely understand now....

rudycuk

hello Hendrick

thanks for share your expert. I'm trading with 12 pip and 11 pip spread. closing day at 12.00 pm Jakarta time/17.00 cet. it's problem to decide T/P and S/L to make your expert works good. any advise?

great jobs Hendrick, good luck for the championship...

Rational approach

There is no shame in being the creator or supporter of a failed solution if done with honesty in search of the solution. This is the rational approach. While it is understandable that a person can become emotionally involved with a particular side of a given issue, it is really unimportant who wins, as long as truth wins. Please understand that fact is fact, regardless of the source.

vincethebeast:
Hope you liked the manual. You are welcome :-)

-

Had the same thing happening to my Metatrader after the update. You can restore it if you select something else then "Every tick" in the Model dropdown the reselect it again. If you now untick and then tick the box "Use date" again you should be able to enter a date again! Weird but it works...

Vince

Yes, it works! Thanks again!

I am still reading and learning from your manual for optimization.

Cheers!

Wilson

Does anybody fix Phoenix 5 Mode 3 ?

Sorry, just a little note before posting demo statements for the 3 modes tomorrow.

Are there many people here running Phoenix in mode 3 LIVE? I am absolutely amazed by the profit of this EA.

The first 3 days of this week I made some manual closes and tried to interfere with the automatic system. Result was that I lost about the 80% of what I gained last week. From yesterday I decided to absolutely never interfere with EA and my live account is now (1 day and half) at the same level of last friday. It was almost a miracle.

I am testing several experts in demo and ALL are loosing.

What's in this EA so incredible (for a non-experienced like me?).

Thanks!

Raf

Oligarh:
Does anybody fix Phoenix 5 Mode 3 ?

Of course

It's Hendrick and Herbert.

They came in a shadow.

Hi guys:

I have the exact same question. I like this EA really much and the only problem is that it looks to me too good to be true. I hope you don't misinterpret me, it is not my intention to criticize -- you all guys made an oustanding job on this EA. I just can't believe that something can be so profitable in live trading.

I would welcome anyone who trades this live to post his experiences and maybe some other details.

Thanks!

rudycuk:
hello Hendrick

thanks for share your expert. I'm trading with 12 pip and 11 pip spread. closing day at 12.00 pm Jakarta time/17.00 cet. it's problem to decide T/P and S/L to make your expert works good. any advise?

great jobs Hendrick, good luck for the championship...

get a better broker with lower spreads. your killing yourself slowly

Malcik:
Hi guys:

I have the exact same question. I like this EA really much and the only problem is that it looks to me too good to be true. I hope you don't misinterpret me, it is not my intention to criticize -- you all guys made an oustanding job on this EA. I just can't believe that something can be so profitable in live trading.

I would welcome anyone who trades this live to post his experiences and maybe some other details.

Thanks!

If you read through the thread you would see that there are plenty examples of what you are asking for. Its a shame really. I guess even with Hendrick leaving and giving his reasons people just dont get it.

There have been many a great thread/system die simply because people are unwilling to read and want to be spoonfed. Or the system goes commercial simply to filter out all the "spoon feed me" crowd.

this is the first EA I have really seen work. Usually its a system like Mouteki or Vegas 4h that dont have an EA that gets drowned out by all the "BUILD AN EA" crowd...

Malcik this wasn't totally directed at you. I am just tired of all the great systems dying because no one wants to do their own work.

Forex isnt a game, you gotta do most of the work yourself. The threads full of people who cant grasp simple concepts or are too lazy to read a thread and want the author to cater to them is the one more reason 90% fail.

Reason: