Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 12

safareig:
Hi!

So, if I turn it to false, will it use only one lot?

What about the lack on signals today on cable?

SF

If you use MM=false (I wouldn't do that if I were you) the number of lots are taken from the parameter "Lots". Maybe you better can open a more realistic demo-account of 5K or 10K.

Hendrick:
If you use MM=false (I wouldn't do that if I were you) the number of lots are taken from the parameter "Lots". Maybe you better can open a more realistic demo-account of 5K or 10K.

Hi!

Thank you!

SF

Progress so far.

Hi Hendrick and memebers,

My P+L so far been running few days!

I Can honestly say im astounded, any EA showing around 5% gain or more is a success.

Early days i know but exceptional none the less.

(Standard setting)

Files:
statement_5.htm  13 kb

alanlewis:
Hi Hendrick and memebers,

My P+L so far been running few days!

I Can honestly say im astounded, any EA showing around 5% gain or more is a success.

Early days i know but exceptional none the less.

(Standard setting)

Great Alan. And keep us posted.

Sorry ..the statement.

Hi Hendrick,

Congratulations for this great work

I can do the foward test too in next version of the EA.. if you want...

For this week and whit settings:

Micro mini account Interbankfx

MM= False

pref settings=true

lots: 0.1

usd/chf

eur/jpy

usd/cad

eur/chf

usd/jpy

gbp/chf

aud/usd

gbp/usd

eur/usd

gbp/jpy

eur/aud

chf/jpy

Forward testing

Closed down the EA for the weekend that accounts for the dip at the end of the gif.

A good result from my viewpoint and showing a net profit of $857 for the week.

I have downloaded the latest copy from post #1 and will have it set just prior to Monday morning.

I am however confused about the Phoenix Account Booster is this a new EA that will be available before Monday or is it the new settings from the latest EA. If it is still to come should it be used just on those pairs mentioned and on a seperate account or added to those pairs in the overall testing.

John

Files:
phoenix5.htm  16 kb
phoenix5.gif  5 kb

Forward live test

Here is my result for the past week. I have edited out trades not made from the EA. It was a very sideways week in general, so there wasn't that many trades.

Files: