Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 9

HI hendrick

How Are You Mr HendRick

the system is very vey good,but i want to ask you

what is the best pairs till now??

is there any new settings for our pairs??

what is the best broker you see for our system??

shall we see any new updates soon??

thanks a lot

Hendrick:
Alan, Please post your statement.

Hendrick, here is the settings for USDJPY which is the only pair I'm getting action on.

Lots=1.00000000

MaximumRisk=0.30000000

DecreaseFactor=1.00000000

PrefSettings=1

MM=1

AccountIsMicro=0

TakeProfit=42

StopLoss=84

TrailingStop=0

UseSignal1=1

UseSignal2=1

UseSignal3=1

UseSignal4=1

UseSignal5=1

SMAPeriod=7

SMA2Bars=14

Percent=0.00320000

EnvelopePeriod=2

OSMAFast=5

OSMASlow=30

OSMASignal=2.00000000

TradeFrom1=0

TradeUntil1=24

TradeFrom2=0

TradeUntil2=0

TradeFrom3=0

TradeUntil3=0

TradeFrom4=0

TradeUntil4=0

Fast_Period=25

Fast_Price=1

Slow_Period=15

Slow_Price=1

DVBuySell=0.00300000

DVStayOut=0.02400000

The others are all set to default with the values which are embedded in the script. Also here is my statement. I'm trading 4 pairs (U/CAD, U/CHF, GBP/U, EUR/U).

Alan

Hendrick,

How much trades can this EA open's at same time? I have it running on four JPY pairs, but it open's just one trade on EURJPY..

I have it running for 3 whole days now.

sourour:
How Are You Mr HendRick

the system is very vey good,but i want to ask you

what is the best pairs till now??

is there any new settings for our pairs??

what is the best broker you see for our system??

shall we see any new updates soon??

thanks a lot

Hi Sourour!

Best pairs according to my forward tests are all pairs with the JPY.

New settings will be posted this evening.

Best broker nexxt.

SloForeX:
Hendrick,

How much trades can this EA open's at same time? I have it running on four JPY pairs, but it open's just one trade on EURJPY..

I have it running for 3 whole days now.

You have to be patience. Pleaes show me your statement untill now so I can compare it with mine.

AlanD:
Hendrick, here is the settings for USDJPY which is the only pair I'm getting action on.

Lots=1.00000000

MaximumRisk=0.30000000

DecreaseFactor=1.00000000

PrefSettings=1

MM=1

AccountIsMicro=0

TakeProfit=42

StopLoss=84

TrailingStop=0

UseSignal1=1

UseSignal2=1

UseSignal3=1

UseSignal4=1

UseSignal5=1

SMAPeriod=7

SMA2Bars=14

Percent=0.00320000

EnvelopePeriod=2

OSMAFast=5

OSMASlow=30

OSMASignal=2.00000000

TradeFrom1=0

TradeUntil1=24

TradeFrom2=0

TradeUntil2=0

TradeFrom3=0

TradeUntil3=0

TradeFrom4=0

TradeUntil4=0

Fast_Period=25

Fast_Price=1

Slow_Period=15

Slow_Price=1

DVBuySell=0.00300000

DVStayOut=0.02400000

The others are all set to default with the values which are embedded in the script. Also here is my statement. I'm trading 4 pairs (U/CAD, U/CHF, GBP/U, EUR/U).

Alan

Hi Alan,

If you want to forward test you better do it for more pairs. This evening I will post new settings.

Hendrick:
You have to be patience. Pleaes show me your statement untill now so I can compare it with mine.

Right now it has opened another trade on USDJPY pair. I'll wait for new settings

Strategy Tester

HI Mr. Hendrick,

I am trying to find a better source of information regarding the OPTIMATION section of the Strategy Tester, the Help section is very poor, I started reading the procedures written by Codersguru but the section on the optimation is missing and I have PMd him about it but no response as of yet.

I believe i read something written by yourself but have spent hours trying to find it. If you know any better source of information regarding it I would appreciate you letting me know. I have never trusted the Strategy Tester from day 1 and I dont mind forward testing DEMO, but since you have provided the OPTIMIZED settings I have used them with great success on demo, so I am determined now to learn to use the Strategy Tester OPTIMZATION,

I want to thank you for all the work you are doing on Phoenix and for the work you had done for Firebird, I use Firebird on my live account.

thanks,

leighton

new settings

See post #1. New settings for USDCHF (much better) and GBPUSD.

leightonbeaty:
HI Mr. Hendrick,

I am trying to find a better source of information regarding the OPTIMATION section of the Strategy Tester, the Help section is very poor, I started reading the procedures written by Codersguru but the section on the optimation is missing and I have PMd him about it but no response as of yet.

I believe i read something written by yourself but have spent hours trying to find it. If you know any better source of information regarding it I would appreciate you letting me know. I have never trusted the Strategy Tester from day 1 and I dont mind forward testing DEMO, but since you have provided the OPTIMIZED settings I have used them with great success on demo, so I am determined now to learn to use the Strategy Tester OPTIMZATION,

I want to thank you for all the work you are doing on Phoenix and for the work you had done for Firebird, I use Firebird on my live account.

thanks,

leighton

Hi Leighton,

Optimizing by using the Strategy Tester can be very difficult. I had several e-mails about this issue. If I have the time I will write a manual about how to optimize Phoenix by using the Strategy Tester. But Leighton, my main problem now it time! At this moment I need more than 24 hours a day to do everything I have to do!

Reason: