Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 109

optimization (Mode, Lots, Risk)

find in this post the result of a night optimization of Phoenix_5_6_03 on Mode, lots and risk parameters classed on the %drawDown factor.

With 5000$ of init deposit.

Sorry for my french english

optimization_mode_lots_risk.rar

optimization_mode_lots_risk.zip

In progress on more parameters but take long time ).

etherny:
find in this post the result of a night optimization of Phoenix_5_6_03 on Mode, lots and risk parameters classed on the %drawDown factor.

With 5000$ of init deposit.

Sorry for my french english

optimization_mode_lots_risk.rar

optimization_mode_lots_risk.zip

In progress on more parameters but take long time ).

T'inquietes : on se comprend tous meme si notre anglais n'est pas parfait !!!

L'important c'est les resultats... le reste on s'en bat les c...

Mais tu devrais poster ceci dans

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175572

Ou tous les tests sont regroup'es

A +

Don't worry buddy : we understand each other even if our english is not perfect

Important are results : (impossible translation of very bad slang words in french !!!)

But you hev to post your statement in

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175572

where all statements are posted

Strategy tester

Hello Hendrick,

Have you had some problems with the strategy tester ?

I developed several EA, and for me sometimes it works well on strategy tester and sometimes not. For example, I develop an EA it gives me a certain balance something like 50% in 10 months. And when I format my PC and retest the expert on the same datas it gives me another balance, something like 10%. The settings are the same and the historical datas are the same. So according to your experience where could be the matter ?

I precise I use the same common variables for my different experts. I suspect it could be the problem but I am not sure like I am just learning to use MT4, like a former discretionary day trader...

thankx

ps: Phoenix is a great EA. Your performance is great too. It seems it works better on a trading range market in the higher time frame. (more entries & a more justified Objective Profit strategy)

the 90% quality by Hendrick

DecAlien:
Hello Hendrick,

Have you had some problems with the strategy tester ?

I developed several EA, and for me sometimes it works well on strategy tester and sometimes not. For example, I develop an EA it gives me a certain balance something like 50% in 10 months. And when I format my PC and retest the expert on the same datas it gives me another balance, something like 10%. The settings are the same and the historical datas are the same. So according to your experience where could be the matter ?

I precise I use the same common variables for my different experts. I suspect it could be the problem but I am not sure like I am just learning to use MT4, like a former discretionary day trader...

thankx

ps: Phoenix is a great EA. Your performance is great too. It seems it works better on a trading range market in the higher time frame. (more entries & a more justified Objective Profit strategy)

Have you follow the Hendrick 90% quality trial ?

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/162/how-get-modelling-quality-90-when-testing-ea-mt4.pdf

Phoenix Contest

Almost 2 consecutive losses on Phoenix Contest. I am afraid that phoenix can not stand up. This month trend is very different than last month. Hopefully Phoenix can stay long on top.

Reborn

fikko:
Almost 2 consecutive losses on Phoenix Contest. I am afraid that phoenix can not stand up. This month trend is very different than last month. Hopefully Phoenix can stay long on top.

Like Yoda could says : "Always the phoenix reborn.."

Lol

fikko:
If I could make money from phoenix, I will make a "green business", business that can contribute a better living world like "bio energy", "renewalbe energy". How does it sound?

Fikko, I have been doing the same with my "profits" I had from working as a programmer. Actually it was my wages, but I have prototypes working very well, and several more projects planned. www.scrifoundation.org for sustainable civilizations.

daraknor:
Fikko, I have been doing the same with my "profits" I had from working as a programmer. Actually it was my wages, but I have prototypes working very well, and several more projects planned. www.scrifoundation.org for sustainable civilizations.

It sounds good if you had been working for prototype. My interest is with BioDiesel which can be a great energy source within next few years. I am still in learning mode, before actually creating a real commercial plant.

So hopefully Phoenix can perform well...

Thanx Eternity

thankx for all

you save me a lot of time.

A question 4U, is it true we have more than 25 EA working well on TSD ? I would like to have a point of view before subscribing...

Phoenix is a great EA. I have added another filter of my own and it works better than the 2007 version. But I have first to follow the Hendrick guide to be sure of these results. Hope I could contribute to like a new member. great trading to you!

Hi,

my english is not so good, I would like to know about the phoenix-system.

Perhaps a user here can speak German. my email: Laurin1@gmx.net

Thank you all

greets

laurin