Phoenix 2007 (new thread) - page 123

FXDD GBPUSD Chart 2007.01.29

Attached is chart graphic that shows big downward spike 2007.01.29.

Did anyone see this happen today on gbpusd from FXDD Demo server?

Wackena

Wackena:
Attached is chart graphic that shows big downward spike 2007.01.29.

Wackena

Yes, I still have it in my chart

To delete the spike (false tick) in all your GBP pairs (GBP/USD, GBP/JPY...etc), you need on all necessary pairs on MT4 :

1 - press F2, select TF... (M1, M5, M15, ...)

2 - delete the wrong tick (pressing suppr key/button)

You need to do this on all GBP pair and all TF...

After it's look great :-)

It's a broker error...

I do not know where to start

I really need your help to start, I have a demo account with Crown Forex, it is Metatrader, I have just down load the file and nothing is happening?

I very new to this thing, sorry about that

dswk:
To delete the spike (false tick) in all your GBP pairs (GBP/USD, GBP/JPY...etc), you need on all necessary pairs on MT4 :

1 - press F2, select TF... (M1, M5, M15, ...)

2 - delete the wrong tick (pressing suppr key/button)

You need to do this on all GBP pair and all TF...

After it's look great :-)

It's a broker error...

Hi!

Well said. But let me tell you something.

Once, I used Neuimex. They had a spike like the one you have today. Platform never worked again like it did before.

So, I quit.

Wackena:

Not just demo, live also.

Mario

williamlooi:
I really need your help to start, I have a demo account with Crown Forex, it is Metatrader, I have just down load the file and nothing is happening? I very new to this thing, sorry about that

We're still working on creating settings for 5.7.2a. 5.7.0 is the current stable version and I recommend you start there.

williamlooi:
I really need your help to start, I have a demo account with Crown Forex, it is Metatrader, I have just down load the file and nothing is happening? I very new to this thing, sorry about that

Read that :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175561

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175560

And all things about Phoenix in the Phoenix thread...

Crown Forex ? Huuugh... Good luck...

Hi Guys,

I am also a newbie to MT4 and Phoenix .

I have a demo account with Alpari and seem to be learning MT4 fast

I ran the EA on Thursday (with impressive results ) but it stopped at 23:59 hours and never traded again? Is there a bug or something I have to do to "reset it"????

I have not touched the settings at all and have checked its set for 0 and 24 so that it should trade continuously? (I am using the version in post #1 of this thread)

Can anyone help this newbie?

I have done a number of searches but can't find anyone else with this problem

Thanks in advance

Keith

keith4444:
Hi Guys,

I am also a newbie to MT4 and Phoenix .

I have a demo account with Alpari and seem to be learning MT4 fast

I ran the EA on Thursday (with impressive results ) but it stopped at 23:59 hours and never traded again? Is there a bug or something I have to do to "reset it"????

I have not touched the settings at all and have checked its set for 0 and 24 so that it should trade continuously? (I am using the version in post #1 of this thread)

Can anyone help this newbie?

I have done a number of searches but can't find anyone else with this problem

Thanks in advance

Keith

I'm running Phoenix on demo, and I believe it's down to the broker you are using. Alpari closes trades at 23:59 .. then normally immediately opens another for the next day, but maybe Phoenix can't cope with that. I think if you repeat your efforts with another broker you'll find it'll work. I've found that InterbankFX seems to work - they don't close the trades at 23:59. You'll find their version of MT4 at http://www.interbankfx.com/info/ibsetup4.exe

Reason: