THIS IS A BASIC OVERVIEW OF THE BENEFITS, FEATURES AND PARAMETERS OF THIS INDICATOR.
BUT PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT US AFTER YOUR PURCHASE. AND WE WOULD BE HAPPY
TO SEND YOU MANY MORE DETAILS REGARDING THIS INDICATOR AND THE BEST
WAYS TO USE IT. INCLUDING ADVICE ON THE BEST PAIRS TO MONITOR,
BEST TIME FRAMES, BEST SETTINGS ETC.
AS WELL AS SOME VERY, VERY IMPORTANT TRADING INFORMATION.
FOR ACHIEVEING THE BEST RESULTS IN YOUR LONG TERM TRADING CAREER.
PERFECT PENNANTS AND TRIANGLES (BREAKOUT SCANNER):
This indicator has been designed to automatically identify high probability breakout patterns.
And it does this by finding very strong, symmetrical pennants and triangles.
IMPORTANT FACTORS TO KEEP IN MIND:
Pennants and triangles are some of the best possible entry areas. As they allow you
to have excellent risk and reward ratios. And this is one of the most important factors
in the institutional trading world.
- This indicator can monitor all 28 pairs at the same time.
- It can monitor every timeframe, from 1 Minute to Monthly. All at the same time.
- It will automatically trigger an alert whenever the appropriate pattern is identified.
- It can monitor any symbol in your Metatrader platform. Including crypto, commodities, indices, equities, ETF's etc.
- This indicator only needs to be placed on one chart and it will simultaneously monitor the entire market, all on one screen.
This will save you an enormous amount of time and effort. As you won't have to flip through dozens of charts for analysis.
And this will allow you to focus on other aspects of your trading. Such as further technical (or fundamental analysis).
This will also give you more time to find other trading opportunities.
- Use M1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M5 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M15 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use M30 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use H4 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use D1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use W1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
- Use MN1 TimeFrame: True = Yes, False = No
See the images below for further details and contact us if you have any questions.
We reply to all questions within 24 hours. And depending on the total volume
of inquiries that we have, we can sometimes answer in less than 1 hour.
Even on weekends and holidays.
We are always here to help. =)