Some bugs fixed
- Updated the series TP in Money
- Minor bug fix for the dashboard panel that was distorting with low performing VPS
- Removed the second magic number so that we deal only with 1 magic number
- Fixed an issue where the volatility index is giving an error due to high slippage in certain cases.
- Removed the profit/loss boxes and replaced them with simple text.
Minor bug fix for the Max DD shown on the dashboard
- Updated based on the new rules
- EA will remember its own trades if the terminal is restarted and if the "New Series", "Trade Buy / Sell" buttons are active / inactive.
- If trader closed any orders inside the series, EA will readjust the series.
- Improvement to the TP line
- When Hedge = Enabled during news, it doesn't hedge. But when Hedge = Disable, this is now fixed.
- EA to close order in loss first before the martingale order closes in profit.
Fixed the multiplier for 0.01 lot as the multiplier was only working with 0.1 lots due to limitation of the third decimal.
- Added a new option for high volatile pairs such as BTC and metals to limit the martingale orders to 1 per candlestick
- Fixed the Recovery bug to allow the EA to recover trades by other EAs
- Fixed the TP Line that was dancing with the price movement
Fixed the Recovery strategy bug where the EA was not recovering trades by other EAs.
- I've removed the multi timeframe option that was causing lag / freezing the chart with small VPS or low performance PCs.
- I've added Swap for the mixed series to close in TP, as some series were found closing in small loss, which no one wants.
Following are the updates for both platforms:
- Magic numbers were previously automated to make easy for traders to drag the EA to any chart without bothering to update the magic numbers to unique number every time. However, this option led to limiting trading to 1 chart for each pair. Now, you can choose whether to use the EA as a recovery EA to recover losing orders by other EAs or as an independent EA with full power. Magic prefix numbers are now editable.
- Total Profit is now shown under the Max DD on the panel and it shows this profit of the chart during the trading day. It will reset at 12 am every day.
- Now you can move the dashboard on the chart using you mouse by clicking once on the little top left corner box attached to the panel, then click on the small circle that will appear.
- Now you can choose to automate opposite order multiplier or keep it as fixed number:
“Fixed Opposite Multiplier”. This is the current option which uses a multiplier and closes in Series TP.
- Variable Lot Size (NEW OPTION) x Multiplier. In this option opposite lot size equals to all Opposite orders lot sizes and should close in Series TP.
- Reverse martingale order can follow the indicator direction or can be opposite to indicator direction. The two new options are now available in the dropdown menu.
- Trailing Stop label now changed to Tailing Step.
- A new option for Hedge to work only during news as is added
- Equity protection now has two options; fixed number or percentage:
- Series TP is now available "In Money" or "In Points" x Multiplier
- New entry option for opening new entry orders immediately once previous series is closed in profit
- Manual comment by the user for renaming the chart
- Draw Down Reduction DDR algorithm now added to close two orders within each martingale type. It is that simple to set it on of off.
- Minor bug fixed for the big number that appears on the chart
- Renamed the “X% Profit” to “TP for the Series (in money)”
- Added TP and SL lines to the chart
- Added more information to the dashboard such as Max DD, Sell and Buy profits.
- Added “Max Lot Size for Martingale Orders” as follows:
-- Fixed Max Lot Size
-- Variable Max Lot Size
- Added an option to define the number of entries for each martingale type:
-- Normal Martingale
-- Opposite Martingale
-- Reversed Martingale
Minor bug fixed