Investment Castle EA
Investment Castle Expert Advisor is a trend-based Expert Advisor that uses a built-in Investment Castle indicator & Psychological Key Levels "Support & Resistance Indicator". Investment Castle EA has the following features:
(Choose between trading using Auto "Support & Resistance levels" or "Trend Indicator")
- Automated Support and Resistance Key Levels
- Volatility Index Integration for automating the Distance
- Stop Loss and Recovery Strategy (No Martingale or Grid)
- Reversed Martingale Strategy
- Runs on specific Market Session(s) and automatic disabling before Fridays.
- Auto enable / disable before the News and set the resumption after the news with option to stop and recover.
- Much more as explained on the website
Join the Telegram Group: https://t.me/investmentcastle
Investment Castle Trend Indicator is available here: https://mql5.com/8bgc2
* Check out the website for the set files, updates and more: https://www.investmentcastle.com
- Fixed the Recovery bug to allow the EA to recover trades by other EAs
- Fixed the TP Line that was dancing with the price movement
- I've added Swap for the mixed series to close in TP, as some series were found closing in small loss, which no one wants.
Following are the updates for both platforms:
- Magic numbers were previously automated to make easy for traders to drag the EA to any chart without bothering to update the magic numbers to unique number every time. However, this option led to limiting trading to 1 chart for each pair. Now, you can choose whether to use the EA as a recovery EA to recover losing orders by other EAs or as an independent EA with full power. Magic prefix numbers are now editable.
- Total Profit is now shown under the Max DD on the panel and it shows this profit of the chart during the trading day. It will reset at 12 am every day.
- Now you can move the dashboard on the chart using you mouse by clicking once on the little top left corner box attached to the panel, then click on the small circle that will appear.
- Now you can choose to automate opposite order multiplier or keep it as fixed number:
“Fixed Opposite Multiplier”. This is the current option which uses a multiplier and closes in Series TP.
- Variable Lot Size (NEW OPTION) x Multiplier. In this option opposite lot size equals to all Opposite orders lot sizes and should close in Series TP.
- Reverse martingale order can follow the indicator direction or can be opposite to indicator direction. The two new options are now available in the dropdown menu.
- Trailing Stop label now changed to Tailing Step.
- A new option for Hedge to work only during news as is added
- Equity protection now has two options; fixed number or percentage:
- Series TP is now available "In Money" or "In Points" x Multiplier
- New entry option for opening new entry orders immediately once previous series is closed in profit
- Manual comment by the user for renaming the chart
- Draw Down Reduction DDR algorithm now added to close two orders within each martingale type. It is that simple to set it on of off.
- Added TP and SL lines to the chart
- Added more information to the dashboard such as Max DD, Sell and Buy profits.
- Added “Max Lot Size for Martingale Orders” as follows:
-- Fixed Max Lot Size
-- Variable Max Lot Size
- Added an option to define the number of entries for each martingale type:
-- Normal Martingale
-- Opposite Martingale
-- Reversed Martingale
- Improved the Opposite martingale for protecting the account when the market price continues in the opposite trade direction for any reaosn.
- Fixed a minor bug with the buttons on chart
- Included Push notification for change in indicator signals
- Added a third entry option similar to the one in the trend indicator
- If EA settings have changed on a live chart, open positions will not be affected.
- Added Buy and Sell buttons on the right side of the chart for Pro trades who prefer manual trading.
- Changed the method of SL and recovery to be by Money not points.
- Added a new entry option in the dropdown menu that is similar to “New Order at Each New Candle” as “New Order at Each New Candle As One Order”
- Added a new option “Based on the Volatility Index“ in the dropdown menu for automating the Lot Size
- Improved the speed for quicker optimization and improved the consumption of RAM resources
- Added a new option for closing the open counter positions if reached the support or resistance levels
- Changed the Auto Lot Size concept.
- Added an option to stop trading, close open positions on Friday and recover the series if closed in loss on Monday.
- Updated disclaimer
2. Traders can choose to close the open series before the news, if closed in loss, the EA will recover after the news.
- Crisis order can now trigger from the first or last trades
- Moving Average
- Mobile push notifications once the net daily profit is achieved
- Stop Loss and recovery strategy without Grid / Martingale