Ashot Trend Lines
Ashot Trend Lines indicator automatically creates trend lines for current timeframe and all higher timeframes on the current chart.
The indicator draws every line using strong consequent price impulses recognized by special method.
The lines of higher timeframes predict potential support and resistance; the bunch of lines shows the current trend.
Line width depends on timeframe.
- History - the number of history bars analyzed on each timeframe. Recommended value: 1000 - 2500
- DemandColor - the color of the AT line of demand
- SupplyColor - the color of the AT line of supply
- DemandDeadColor - the color of the dead AT line of demand
- SupplyDeadColor - the color of the dead AT line of supply
- ShowHLines - show resistance levels as horizontal lines
- DemandHColor - the color of the demand levels
- SupplyHColor - the color of the supply levels
- ShowTDLinesLevel3 - show TD lines of three timeframes higher than the current one
TD-lines 3 timeframes higher than the current timeframe added as well.