Sizer for MT4
Sizer is a tiny tool to calculate position size based on a fixed money risk and stop loss size. The tool is designed to be minimalistic and not in your way. You can easily hide it until you need it with a single mouse click.
- Calculates position size based on predetermined risk and stop loss (pips).
- Shows reward to risk ratio (number of R).
- Can easily be hidden until you need it.
- Toggle level lines between foreground and background with a single mouse click.
- Click Reset to set level lines to current rightmost candlestick on chart.
- Remembers line levels even when you change timeframe or shut down the terminal.
How to use
- Add Sizer indicator to the chart.
- Click the Sizer button in the upper left corner to show the the tool.
- Drag the lines to the levels for entry (grey), stop (red) and target (green).
- Position size and reward to risk ratio are shown in the message field below the buttons.
- Risk amount per trade - amount to risk per trade
- Amount based on - money | % of equity | % of balance | % of free margin
- Entry line - color
- Stop line - color
- Target line - color
- Opacity - illusion of background transparency [0..1]
- Click the Sizer button again to hide the tool.
- Click the Reset button to set the lines to the current rightmost bar if they moves out of the screen.
- % of account equity
- % of account balance
- % of free margin
Removed empty label in Data Window.
Fixed warning in Experts log about custom buffer not being supported.