Friends! After buying the indicator, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org! We will give you a trading instruction + 2 indicator for free!
Scalping monster - ready trading system in the form of an indicator. Scalping monster is designed for the Metatrader4 platform. When placed on a forex chart, the indicator automatically analyzes the market using an adaptation algorithm and displays the signals to the trader in the form of red and blue dots. The indicator also shows in the upper right corner information about potential profit / loss.
How to trade using Scalping monster:
- when the blue dot appears on the chart, we open a buy order. Close the order when a red dot appears.
- when a red dot appears on the chart, we open a sell order. Close the order when the blue dot appears.
- Do not open an order before the release of important news.
- open order immediately after the point appears. It is not necessary to open an order in the middle of the cycle.
Advantages of Scalping monster:
- It works on all currency pairs.
- Don't redraw your signals.
- shows the trader points to open and close orders.
- is a complete trading system.
- sends push and email notifications.
How to set up this indicator:
- spread - your broker's spread for the current currency pair.
- period - indicator period.
- averaging_period - averaged indicator period.
- shift - shift of the starting point of the calculation, relative to the price.
- bars - the number of bars at which the indicator will work.
- thickness_of_thick_line - thickness of the thick line of the indicator.
- thin_line_thickness - thin line thickness of the indicator.
- Signal - sending push and email notification of signals.
- inform - enable / disable display of information on the screen.
Friends, after buying or renting this indicator, write to us in a personal message and we will give you for free another our indicator which in the Market costs $ 147
2. Changed the algorithm for calculating profits. Now the compensation function works. Profit is calculated from the closing of the initial bar to the opening of the final one.