- Reviews (2)
- Comments (7)
- What's new
Moving Average EA MT4
Moving Average EA ΜΤ4 is a fully automated Expert Advisor that takes the trading of Moving Average to a whole new level. Moving Average EA MT4 can either open one buy trade when MA turns up (blue color MA) or one sell trade when MA turns down (red color MA) or can open a new same direction trade on every new candle, as long as the slope direction of the Moving Average remains unchanged. A series of unique settings make this EA extremely versatile, for example the option to limit the distance between same direction orders in order to avoid too many similar level trades or the offset setting that forces the EA to wait for a better price on each new candle. Also a variable risk option has been added to decrease the risk after a loss and increase it after a win. This way you will minimize your losses during abnormal periods. At the same time you are able to control your trading account's profit and/or loss at a basket level, for all your open positions combined. This EA comes with a default EURUSD H4 strategy, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers). Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Moving Average EA MT4 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- New trade on every change of the Moving Average slope direction
- Option for a new same direction trade on each new candle
- Offset setting for a better trade placement after a price retracement
- Variable Risk option protects against consecutive losses
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
- Basket TP, SL, BE and Trailing SL in % for all open positions combined
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to test Moving Average EA MT4First you download Colored MA MT4 Indicator and you place it in the MT4 >> File >> Open Data Folder >> MQL4 >> Indicators folder of your MT4 terminal. Then you go to the Market tab of the Terminal window of your MT4 and you download the demo version of the Moving Average EA MT4. Finally you open the MT4 >> View >> Strategy Tester and you load the Moving Average EA MT4 from the Market folder and you perform your backtest. Remember that the default settings are ready for trading EURUSD on H4 timeframe.
How to use Moving Average EA MT4First you download Colored MA MT4 Indicator and you place it in the MT4 >> File >> Open Data Folder >> MQL4 >> Indicators folder of your MT4 terminal. Then you attach Moving Average EA ΜΤ4 to a chart of your desired currency pair (EURUSD H4 for default settings) in the MT4 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators).
- Moving Average EA's MT4 default settings are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on H4 timeframe. This is the 2020-2021 EURUSD MT5 100% quality backtest with Moving Average EA's MT4 default settings.
Moving Average EA MT4 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Moving Average EA MT4 inputs
- Click here for: Colored MA MT4 Indicator
WARNING: You must adjust Moving Average EA's MT4 Start Time and End Time settings accordingly, before you test or trade with it!
|Server Time||Monday |
|Start Time||End Time||Friday |