- What's new
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA ΜΤ4 is a fully automated Expert Advisor with 4 built in strategies, based on the well known Japanese Candlestick Patterns. It has a unique number of settings that make it extremely versatile in all market conditions.
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA's MT4 default settings* are a ready to trade 3 Inside Down strategy for EURUSD on M15 timeframe. Here are the: 2019 MT5 100% quality backtest results.
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- 4 built in Strategies, based on the extremely reliable Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- Ready to trade EURUSD M15 3 Inside Down strategy with default settings*
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels at various timings
- Time and Price Level settings for maximum flexibility
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to use Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4?
You should attach Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA ΜΤ4 to a chart of your desired currency pair (default settings are for trading EURUSD on M15 timframe only) in the MT4 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators).
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4 inputs
* Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA's MT4 default settings require an ECN account with low spreads and 2019 MT5 100% quality backtest results are based on an ICMarkets Raw Spread 1:500 leverage account.