MT4 to Telegram allows you to broadcast your trades to a Telegram Channel or Group.
- Can be used to build, support and expand your own network of traders.
- A Group can have 200.000 members, A Channel can have an unlimited number of subscribers.
- The messages are send to Telegram in HTML5 format, which is the preferred language.
- Fully customizable Message Headers, and full support for all Unicode Emoji.
- Ability to broadcast newly opened trades, trades that were closed, and sending out status reports on set intervals.
- This EA also has the ability to send a screenshot along with the new signal.
- Additionally a Company Website URL can be added to sign the Signal Messages.
- This EA does NOT require the import of any DLL's so it can be run on a VPS without any problems.
It is very easy to use and set up when you follow these few steps:
- You need a Bot, and a Channel or a Group.
- Go to https://telegram.me/botfather to make a new Bot, if you do not know how then send a /help command to the Botfather and it will tell you what to do.
- After making a new Bot you will now have a Bot Token, this bot token is needed in the EA's input parameters.(read below)
- Now you will also need either a Telegram Channel or a Telegram Group, if you do not have it you can make a new one in Telegram, using the desktop version is the preferred method.
- Now you have your Bot Name, a Bot Token, and a Channel or Group Name.
- Additionally you can make a Channel of Group URL, for this go to Manage Channel/Group on the Telegram application.
- Last but not least, you now have to add the Bot to the Channel or Group, As Administrator.
- Click the Group Name, then choose Manage Channel and then: Add Administrator and add the Bot name (format: @somebot) as Administrator,to the Channel or Group.
- People can use telegram.me/<bot_username> links or username search to find your bot.
- If you made the Channel or Group URL, people can use telegram.me/<ChannelorGroupname> links or username search to find your Channel or Group.
- On the Metatrader Desktop terminal go to Tools > Expert Advisers, and check the checkbox 'Allow Webrequest for listed URL'.
- Add the folowing URL to the list: https://api.telegram.org/
- Load the Expert Adviser and the Input Parameters window will pop up.
- Fill in the Bot Token (format: 123456:ABC-DEF1234ghIkl-zyx57W2v1u123ew11) in the input parameters.
- Next fill in the Channel or Group Name (@somechannelorgroup) or (https://www.telegram.me/somechannelorgroup) in the input parameters of the EA.
Done ! The EA will now push all new open and close trades to the Telegram Channel or Group.
Because this can result in undesirable behavior, the EA will not be loaded when it detects that there are other EA's active on other charts.
This issue usually surfaces when a user saves a chart template that has a command to load the telegram EA.
When this is the case then the Terminal will attempt to load another Telegram EA on every chart screenshot where the template function is used.
To prevent this i have build in a check that will prevent the loading from more then one Telegram EA on the terminal.
The supported types of signals are now as follows:
For Market Orders:
* Market Order Placement.
* Market Order Take Profit Modification.
* Market Order Stop Loss Modification.
* Market Order Closed by EA
* Market Order Closed by Take Profit.
* Market Order Closed by Stop Loss.
For Pending Orders:
* Pending Order Placement.
* Pending Order Market Trigger.
* Pending Order Modification.
* Pending Order Take Profit Modification.
* Pending Order Stop Loss Modification.
* Pending Order Deletion.
Most of the General Settings stayed the same:
* Signal Header.
* Server Time.
* Magic Number.
* Ticket Number.
* Order Symbol.
* Order Type.
* Order Volume.
* Order Open Time.
* Order Open Price.
* Order Close Time.
* Order Close Price.
* Order Pips.
* Order Profit.
* Order Take Profit.
* Order Stop Loss.
* Signal Footer.
* Signal Hyperlink.
The Screenshot Function has also been updated:
* Signal Screenshot on Market Entry.
* Signal Screenshot on Pending Order.
* Signal Screenshot on Order Modification.
* Signal Screenshot on Market Exit.
If there are any bugs please let me know and i will fix them right away.
A Messagebox will be shown in case the template file does not exist.