MQLTA Take Screenshot
MQLTA Take Screenshot is a utility that will allow you to take screenshots of the current chart, directly from the chart. The utility is useful to quickly save an interesting situation and to save the current chart before opening or closing an order.
How does it work?
Take Screenshot uses an embedded function in the MQL4 Language to save the current chart.
How to Use the Utility
Load the indicator and select your preferred options, once the panel is open you can click the save icon to take a screenshot of the current chart.
The file will be saved in <terminal data folder>\MQL4\Files\<FOLDER> as a png file.
The file name will include a prefix of your choice, the symbol, timeframe, server date and server time.
Why you should use the utility?
Take screenshot is useful to quickly save the current chart and price before opening or closing an order or just to save an interesting situation. Useful to integrate your trading journal.
- Indicator Name - used to create the graphical objects, suggested no more than 4 characters
- Folder to save the screenshot - Name of the folder to save the screenshot to (inside the MQL4\Files folder)
- Prefix for the filename - Prefix of your choice
- Default Screenshot Resolution - the resolution of the file (640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1600x900, 1920x1080, Current Chart Size)
- Horizontal spacing - offset for the position of the panel, to change the initial position on the chart
- Vertical spacing - offset for the position of the panel, to change the initial position on the chart
If you like this tool please take a minute to leave a review.
If you have suggestions to improve it please send me a message and we can discuss it further.
Feel free to visit my profile and "Add to friends" https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mql4autotrading.