The Utility copies trades from the numerous master accounts to the unlimited amount of slave accounts. For this, use provider parameter. For example, if you need to copy deals from two master accounts to one slave account, run this Utility on masters' accounts setting two different provider parameters. Then run two utilities on the slave account in different chart windows setting the number of one master for the first slave provider and the other one for the second slave.
Copying can be performed in an apposite direction (in reverse) and with a multiplied lot size (larger or smaller than on master account).
The Utility follows the changes in stop loss and take profit orders on the master account. All parameters are placed on a chart.
This Utility on slave account works only with copied orders and doesn't control deals opened manually or by other EA/script.
When spreads on master and slave accounts are different, as well as the prices, this could lead to closing deals on slave account earlier than on master one. So, in order to avoid this, you can disable copying of stop loss and take profit orders. To control this, set copy_sl and copy_tp parameters to off.
The Utility can copy deals even if they have different prefix or suffix. Use appropriate parameters. In case master and slave accounts have the same prefix and suffix you do not have to define them in parameters.
Parameters which are used in both modes – master and slave.
- mode – Utility’s mode, master (on signal provider account) or slave (on receiver account)/slave2 (manual deals closing).
- provider – unique identifier of a signal provider (master account). Numerals or/and letters.
- prefix – prefix of an instrument (if any, do not use if it is the same on master and slave accounts).
- suffix – suffix of an instrument (the same as for prefix).
Parameters which are used only in slave mode.
- revers – reversal direction of coping the deals: on – activated, off – deactivated.
- mult – lot multiplier of copying dials.
- slip – slippage, in pips. Used for price difference between master and slave accounts. Above that the deal will not be copied.
- copy_sl – copy or not the stop loss order of a copied deal.
- copy_tp – copy or not the take profit order of a copied deal.
Parameters which are used only in master mode.
- magic – copy deals which have the given magic-number.
2. The utility's parameters can only be changed by pressing the F7 button.
3. It works with symbols having prefixes and suffixes. If instruments have same prefixes and suffixes on Master and Slave accounts, there is no need to set them in prefix and suffix parameters of the utility.
4. Added the ability to skip copying of specified instruments. The list can be set in the no_trade_list parameter where you specify blank separated instruments in the Slave mode only. At that you need to specify prefixes and suffixes if any.
2. Copying signals of numerous providers is available. To select the signal provider set appropriate provider parameter (any combinations of letters and numbers). For instance, you have two providers. Run this utility as a Master on both accounts, set different value to the provider parameter. Then on a receiver account run two utilities as a Slave in different terminal's windows. For one Slave set first provider, for another set the other provider.
3. Now you can cancel copying a stop loss order (copy sl - parameter, "on" or "off") in order to eliminate early closing by stop loss if spread is different on Master and Slave accounts.
2. Fixed errors.