- Diskussion (2)
- Neue Funktionen
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA's MT4 default settings are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on D1 timeframe. Here are the: 2020-21 MT5 100% quality backtest results.
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- 4 built in Strategies, based on the extremely reliable Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- Ready to trade EURUSD D1 strategy with default settings
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels at various timings
- Time and Price Level settings for maximum flexibility
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
How to use Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4?
You should attach Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA ΜΤ4 to a chart of your desired currency pair (default settings are for trading EURUSD on D1 timeframe only) in the MT4 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators).
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4 Inputs
- Click here for detailed: Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA MT4 inputs
Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA ΜΤ4 comes with a default EURUSD D1 strategy, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT+3 time zone servers).
Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA ΜΤ4 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
You can find that server time in your MT4 Marketwatch window (MT4 >> View >> Marketwatch).
Below is a list of the adjustments that need to be made, according to you broker's server time.
WARNING: You must adjust Japanese Candlestick Patterns EA's MT4 Start Time and End Time settings accordingly, before you test or trade with it!
|Server Time||Start Time||End Time|