Theorem EA Analyzes the market and auto determines the entry levels based on the finding of price fluctuations in quiet periods.
The direction of the trade is determined by the EA's clever adaptive system.
The most powerful part of the EA is the Smart Auto-Close function that has been developed after many years of market experience, it tracks TP/SL breakouts of the open trades and auto-closes them according to market conditions, this means that the TP/SL levels are dynamic and not static.
Above this unique feature, the EA has as well its static Stop Loss wich is an extra precaution above the SmartClose feature.
The unique clever way the EA auto-manages your trades cuts drawdowns to the minimum enabling you to start with a low balance like $50.
The EA has a minimum set of inputs for simplicity.
It is optimized to work with EURCHF USDCHF AUDUSD GBPCHF CHFJPY CADCHF
The default EA settings are for EURCHF M5
Contact me to obtain SET files for other pairs for free
For more Information visit our Blog https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/683154
- MagicNumber - Trades ID
- Trade Comment - A comment for each trade
- MaxSlippage - maximum allowed price slippage
- MaxSpread - Maximum spread to allow trades
- AggressiveMode - False "the smartclose will close loosing trades as extra precaution"
True "Smartclose feature will close winning trades" defined as Aggressive mode
- Enable_Buy - Enable long trades
- Algo1 - Algorithm 1 for long direction
- Filter1 - Filter used to allow long trades
- Enable_Sell - Enable short trades
- Algo2 - Algorithm 2 for short direction
- Filter2 - Filter 2 used to allow short trades
- MoneyManagement - Use money management or fixed lot size
- BalancePercentage - Risk percentage of your balance when using Money Management
- FixedLotSize - Use fixed lot size
- TakeProfitBuy - Take profit for Long trades
- StopLossBuy - Stop loss for long direction
- TakeProfitSell - Take profit for short trades
- StopLossSell - Stop loss for short direction
- TrailingStart - Trailing distance
- TrailingStep - Trailing step
- SmartAutoClose_Buy - Enables the smart AutoClose "Unique feature" for long trades
- Algo3 - Algorithm 3 used for smart autoclose
- Filter3 - Filter 3 used for smart autoclose
- SmartAutoClose_Sell - Enables the smart AutoClose "Unique feature" for short trades
- Algo4 - Algorithm 4 used for smart autoclose
- Filter4 - Filter 4 used for smart autoclose
- AutoGmt - computer time should be GMT UTC for this to work properly
- ManualGmtOffset - Set the GMTOffset of your broker manually if AutoGMT is not used
- StartHour - Time to start trading
- StartMinute - Minute to start trading
- StopHour - Hour to stop trading
- StopMinute - Minute to stop trading
- EnableGui - Show information on chart
For any questions private message me
Added all past news history in the EA since 2016
Added Time Distance Filter
Upgraded the Algorithms
For detailed information visit the Blog https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/683154
Added trailing step and stop
Added delay trading after market open
Improved the algorithm to adapt to higher spreads
All signals missed are written in your log with the reason they have not been taken
Low Leverage can run Theorem
Added Trade Friday function
Optimized Trailing Use