Email Drawdown Alert
Free informative Indicator-helper. It'll be usefull for traders who trade many symbols or using grid systems (Averaging or Martingale).
It has a number of settings:
- Count deposite drawdown according equity value and send e-mail to user if DD more than set;
- Sending e-mail when max open orders reached;
- Shows price and remaining pips amount before MarginCall on current chart and Account generally;
- Display summary trade lot on current chart and Account generally;
- Shows distance to nearest TakeProfit on current chart.
For details on how to configure sending e-mails from the terminal please read here
====== Main Options =====
- Max Drawdown To Send Email - the drawdown value that you can specify, upon reaching which an email will be sent. Set = 0 to turn off.
- Max Open Orders To Send Email - max open orders to send the mail. Set = 0 to turn off.
- Label Corner Position - setting the position of the information window on the screen corners;
- CountPendingOrders - count pending orders for total analyze
- Show Margin Call - if true, the MarginCall line and its value will be displayed on the chart.
- Show Lot Info - Show summary trade lot of all orders on the current pair and account in general.
- Show Near TP&SL - display the information on the remaining number of points to Take profit/Stop Loss of the nearest order.
====== Design Options =====
- DrawdownColor, LotsInfoColor, TPInfoColor, MarginCallColor - set colors of the text labels.
- Show lable on chart - drawing lable on chart when EA sending e-mail
- Added parameter MaxOpenOrdersToSendEmail - sending e-mail when account reached N open orders
- Added parameter "Show lable on chart" - displaying a label on the current chart when sending a message
- Fixed the initialization error when the terminal is restarted
- deleted duplicate labels
- Added calculation of the shortest distance to StopLoss.
- Added label which shows distance to the nearest take profit on the chart.
- Added MarginCall value for all active trades in points;
- Added ability to select the text color.
- Added ability to place the data at different corners of the screen;
- Added MagrinCall data and line display setting. Now, you can clearly see how many points a symbol has yet to go before the deposit is completely lost.
Sending emails is now managed by a global variable: if the indicator is placed on several charts, ony one message is sent from the chart of the symbol where the drawdown value specified in the settings is the least of all indicator values.
Sending messages is resumed after the drawdown level is halved.
If you detect an error or freezing, please contact me, so that I can improve the indicator operation.