The panel is designed only for testing manual trading systems. For live trading use the VATradePanel. Now you don't have to open demo accounts specifically for testing your manual trading system. This panel is implemented as an indicator and it opens only virtual order, so all the positions are also virtual. Therefore you can use it on a real account. There is no need to wait long for the trading result. It is enough to run this panel in the strategy tester. Set the desired testing speed using the slider. If necessary, you can temporarily stop the quote flow, you can pause the testing or decrease the testing speed to a minimum. At the end of the test, (for later analysis of your trading results in MS Excel), you can save the results to a CSV file.
- Volume - volume;
- Take Profit - take profit
- Stop Loss - stop loss
- The "Buy" (Buy Limit, Buy Stop) button, depending on the value of the switch (market, limit or stop) opens virtual buy orders.
- The "Sell" (Sell Limit, Sell Stop) button, depending on the value of the switch (market, limit or stop) opens virtual sell orders.
- The 'Market Limit Stop' switch sets the type of the opened virtual order.
- The 'Save History' button saves the history to a csv file. The saved file will be located in the client terminal folder in the MQL4\Files subfolder in case of testing in real time, or in the client terminal folder in the Tester\Files subfolder in case of testing in the strategy tester.
- The "Stop loss" field sets the size of the stop loss for the virtual orders in points.
- The "Take profit" field sets the size of the take profit for the virtual orders in points.
- The "Current Price" (Limit Price or Stop Price) field sets the current price of the currency pair or the price to open a pending virtual order depending on the specified switch value 'Market, Limit or Stop'.
The levels of all virtual pending orders can be moved with the mouse. For the early closure of the virtual market or pending order select it in the list on the left and then double-click it.