This is a step-by-step instruction for using all 3 sets (Set-N1 + Set-N2 + Set-N3), 24 currency pairs on one account.
download the actual .set files for Twin_Max-Mixed_DC ou can on this page (at the end of description).
- Minimum deposit 1000$
- parameter Risk_value = 1
- parameter GLOBAL_Profit = 0.35
1. Proper preparation of the MT4 terminal for trading.
First make sure that all currency pairs used in trading are loaded (displayed) in the window Market Watch:
2. Open a chart for each pair, TimeFrame: H1 total 24 charts.
Make an update of each chart to make sure that the last story is loaded correctly for this:
On the chart, click the right mouse button ----> Refresh:
3. Installing an EA on a chart with settings Set-N1:
Set-N1 settings are designed to trade in the following 8 pairs:
Attach Expert ONLY TO ONE CHART of these pairs (for example CADCHF), ----> EA will trade all 8 pairs from one chart!!! In setting <Load>:
and load the Set-N1_for_Twin_Max-Mixed_DC.set configuration file (all configuration files can be downloaded at the end of this instruction).
4. Installing an EA on a chart with settings Set-N2:
Set-N2 settings are designed to trade in the following 8 pairs:
Attach Expert ONLY TO ONE CHART of these pairs (for example NZDCHF), ----> EA will trade all 8 pairs from one chart!!! In setting <Load>:
and load the Set-N2_for_Twin_Max-Mixed_DC.set configuration file (all configuration files can be downloaded at the end of this instruction).
5. Installing an EA on a chart with settings Set-N3:
Set-N3 settings are designed to trade in the following 8 pairs:
Attach Expert ONLY TO ONE CHART of these pairs (for example NZDUSD), ----> EA will trade all 8 pairs from one chart!!! In setting <Load>:
and load the Set-N3_for_Twin_Max-Mixed_DC.set configuration file (all configuration files can be downloaded at the end of this instruction).
If your broker uses a suffix or prefix in quotes, for example, EURUSD pair looks like: EURUSD.pro
then you need to correct the parameters Symbol_1 - Symbol_8 in the settings of the EA under your broker so that all work pairs match your broker's quotes. And so in the settings of each set.
The most significant input parameters:
- Tradind_MODE = Medium – The choice of trade mode. Affects the frequency of entry into the market.
- _Custom = 1.0 – Setting custom parameters for the trade mode (values from 0.1 to 2+), works only when Tradind_MODE=Custom The smaller the value, the more often the entrances to the market.
- Step_between_Orders_MODE = Normal – Selection of the operation mode for adding orders of one ligament.
- Custom_step = 1.0 - Setting user parameters for adding orders (values from 0.1 to 2+), works only when Step_between_Orders_MODE=Custom The smaller the value, the closer the additional order will be to the last order.
- Risk_value = 1.0 – Risk level Affects lot size. The higher the value, the larger the lot size.
- Use_GLOBAL_Closing = true – Enables / disables order closing function.
- GLOBAL_Stop = 100.0 – Stop level in% of the deposit to close all orders. Values are set individually for each trader and for his style. When trading all 24 pairs and using the settings of Set-N1, Set-N2 and Set-N3, the maximum risk reached 12%.
- GLOBAL_Profit = 0.35 – Profit level in% of the deposit for closing all orders on one set.
- MaxTrades_for_one_pair = 5 – The maximum number of ligaments when adding.
- k_Lots = 1.0 – The multiplying factor of the lot, for each subsequent opening position. If =1 - the lot is the same for all orders.
- Use_Panel = true – Enables / disables the information panel.
- DisableAllTrade_InfoOnly = false – Turns off all trade, but displays the current trading situation. Useful if trading work from VPS at terminal MT4.
- Symbol_1 .... Symbol_8 = true – Currency pairs used in trading.
- MoneyManagement = true – Enable / disable money management (automatic calculation of the lot on the size of the deposit).
- UseAccountFreeMargin = false – The calculation of the lot is relatively free margin. If false, the calculation is from the Balance.
- Lot_size_by_Deposit_Currency = false – To consider deposit currency when calculating lot.
- Lots = 0.01 – Lot size for opening positions. Works only when MoneyManagement = false
- Symbol_1_BUY_Signal_1..Symbol_8_BUY_Signal_1 = true – Enable / disable trading on the selected currency pair.
Any questions - just contact me.