- Added large buttons for setting up pending orders - SELL PEND and BUY PEND. This is to make it more obvious on how to setup pending orders. Can set EA input Obscure_pendingButtonsOnToolbar if prefer buttons to just be on the toolbar.
- Added + button when trade open or pending order set in order to make it more intuitive now hot to enter multi-trade mode, where can have multiple independent trades/pending orders in the same direction.
- Added option to set SL and/or TP in percentage terms of current balance
- Improved multi-trade mode selection list to include indication if trade open or pending order set, for the particular magic number/index. So, for 'Selected Trade' pop-up selection list, will see S if sell open and B if buy open and lowercase s or b if just pending order set.
- Added hot keys when setting up manual pending order via Pend button. Hot keys for the X, R and SET buttons, shown on the pending line, are X, R and space bar, respectively.
- Fixed issue with Pend button and master/slave mode
- Added option in CONFIG | Pending Orders to check filters/trading hours/max tickets when pending order price reached
- Added Pend button to toolbar to allow pending order to be quickly set by moving lines on the chart. Will show SET button on pending line to be clicked when happy with set price. Also shows R button to toggle between buy/sell and X button to cancel. Can also click Pend button again to cancel.
- Added option to CONFIG button | Pending Orders that allows dual Pend buttons for sell and buy. Will be shown as Spd and Bpd buttons for sell and buy, respectively.
- Added OFF button to pending order edit pop-up to allow pending order to be turned off in one click
- Add more options to CONFIG button | Display to control SL/TP line visibility and text
- Added trade index # as an option when configuring the system on a per symbol/period basis with our 'changes apply to' mechanism. This allows different configuration between trade indexes (magic numbers), when in multi-trade mode.
- Added Apply button to 'Indicator Values to Capture' and 'Rule GUI Controls' CONFIG pop-ups in order to save changes without closing pop-up. Allows multiple reference IDs to be edited more quickly.
- Updated OnCross capture mode to handle 3 color index buffers, e.g. when want signal at moment of cross of price/line over upper or lower bands
- Added ability to configure system per trade index when in multi-trade mode. Allows different trade indexes to be used for different strategies, e.g. different SL/TP regimes. To access feature, use <Select...> option in 'CHANGES APPLY TO' at the top of the configuration pop-ups and populate 'Trade Index #' box. Needs value 0 upwards. More guidance in the manual.
- Added SL/TP LINE VISIBILITY option in CONFIG | DISPLAY so can control when SL/TP lines appear
- Added ability to set SL and TP line text in CONFIG | DISPLAY | SL/TP TEXT
- Added 'Lines' button to toolbar at top of panel to control visibility of SL & TP lines on the chart
- Added option in CONFIG | Display to allow two 'Lines' buttons to be shown for sell & buy, respectively, so can be controlled separately
- Fixed issue where EA could stop if H12 used in 'Periods to Calc' in CONFIG | Display
- Added EA input Obscure_masterSlaveSendMask which can control what is sent from Master to Slave when in multi-account mode. Useful if want to make changes on the Slave, e.g. change TP, that won't be overwritten by similar changes on the Master. New EA input described fully in the manual.
- Added EA inputs Color_hiddenStopLossBuy and Color_hiddenTakeProfitBuy, which if set to a color will allow different SL and TP label/line colors for buy and for sell. If not set (default) then will be same color for both directions set from Color_hiddenStopLoss and Color_hiddenTakeProfit.
- Added more retry to trade close
- Added more logging to manual SL/TP adjustment
- Fixed issue where trade rule button clicks, such as Close All Trades, were not being sent from Master to Slave(s) in multi-account mode. Also added more logging of this.
- Made close all trades functionality more robust with more retries
- Added support for partial close in Master/Slave mode
- Added EA input Important_symbolForTrade which allows a different symbol to be used for open/closing trades than the chart symbol. Useful for synthetic symbols that are used for analysis, e.g. Renko charts, but symbol for trade operations needs to be different.
- Added support for 'Flip Flop' button in the scripts section of the library
- Stopped forcing chart candles to background if panel is positioned to the right
- Fixed issue with saving advanced optimization outcome in certain circumstances
- Added EA input Main_hideSLTPUnlessPendOrOpen to hide SL/TP lines unless trade open or pending order has been set
- Added support for scale-in pending limit order
- Added EA input Obscure_stopLossIgnore (false by default), which if set to true will ignore stop loss. Useful if want stop loss to be used to size order, but intend to take other/manual actions to deal with losing trades.
- Fixed issue where broker SL/TP might not be set due to price not being normalised to tick size
- Improved margin handling so lot size reduced if insufficient margin to open
- Fixed issue where labels on SL/TP/pending lines could end up wider than should be
- Added EA input Gen_pointToPipDivider1for0digits, true by default, which will force 1 pip to be 1 unit change for symbols that don't have any digits after the decimal point, i.e. displayed as an integer number
- Fixed 'indicator not found' issue when settings from our library are used for our Currency Map & Strength indicator
- Added support for s-sym rule in our library, which can be used to change chart symbol from the mobile app
- Added button in CONFIG | Tools to copy Indicator Combine configuration for indicators into the EA
- Added options in CONFIG | Advanced to set SL & TP based on configured value for any orphan/external trades that get detected
- Fixed issue with UTM detecting IC present and utilizing its features
- Substantial improvements to horizontal SL, TP and Pending price lines:
* Lines can be unpinned (click pin icon) and moved manually to different price then pinned back
* Line labels no longer overlap
* Labels can be positioned to the right of candles (use MetaTrader's Chart Shift)
* Line labels can be clicked (if not unpinned) to show SL, TP or Pending dialogs - as appropriate
* TP & SL update dynamically if moved manually, e.g. as SL moved the TP lines will update if set as risk reward ratio
* SL, TP and lots will be based on pending order if set and again SL & TP lines will update dynamically if pending moved to new price
* TP line label will show risk reward ratio even if set as price, pips, etc.
- SL & TP now support being set as an amount in account currency
- Added option in CONFIG button | Risk / Lots for selecting 'amount per pip' to be used when lots is calculated
- In multi-trade mode, if multiple pending orders are set in the same direction then these are shown on the chart at the same time. Clicking on them will change panel to the selected trade index.
- New pending dialog for setting up pending orders where pips can be entered or price, plus bracketed pending orders can be set too
- New pending dialog also includes setting Expiry date/time, with a variety of different formats to express expiry
- Simplified the SL dialog, for on-the-fly changes to the stop loss, with radio button selection between Auto, Price, Pips, Amount, etc.
- Added new auto stop loss calculation methods of Bollinger Bands, Envelopes and Fractals
- Improved TP dialog, for on-the-fly changes to take profit, to include a 'Reset' button which will reset the take profit level to the configured default
- Additional options add in CONFIG button | Display for controlling what is displayed when panel is minimized
- Fixed issue where manually set SL or TP was being overwritten when configuration changed made for something else
- Added break even profit pips to CONFIG | Take Profit. This allows a small profit in pips to be captured if trade makes back to break even, e.g. to cover commission
- Turned on restore following MetaTrader restart on by default. This can be controlled in CONFIG | Advanced. Will restore settings, e.g. Manual SL, pending orders, etc., when MetaTrader/PC is restarted.
- Improved intelligence of settings restore after MetaTrader/PC restart. For example, if pending order was set but pending price was reached whilst MetaTrader was closed then pending order will be cancelled.
- Added 'max move during open retry' to CONFIG | Advanced, as easier then setting EA input
- Added 'point to pip divider' to CONFIG | Advanced, which controls our definition of a pip. Set to 1 if would like the system to use points like MetaTrader, rather the classic pips (0.0001 change on EURUSD), which is our default. Users trading indices may wish to set to 100 so one pip is one basis points, for most brokers.
- Added 'broker requires SL to be set with order open request' to CONFIG | Options. This is required for some EU regulated brokers.
- Added 'broker supports hedging' to CONFIG | Options. Untick this option if your broker doesn't support hedging or you don't wish to allow auto buy & sell trades at the same time as part of your strategy.
- Added preview of SL & TP when pending order set based on pending price
- Improved pending order pop-up, e.g. so can set pending with pips, not just price
- Added ability to set SL & TP in $ amount, i.e account currency
- Fixed issue with buttons sometimes disappearing
- Fixed issue with manually set SL & TP being lost if chart time frame period changed