Notify Telegram is a utility that links your MetaTrader 4 activities to your Telegram chat/channel. It will enable you to monitor your MetaTrader 4 trading such as placing trades, modifying TP/SL, trades being closed etc. and send a notification to your Telegram chat/channel. It does not execute any order on your MetaTrader 4 account. It is useful to monitor other EA activities on your MetaTrader 4 account or provide signal to your Telegram channel based on your MetaTrader 4 trading.
- Token="" - enter your bot API token
- ChatID=0 - enter your Chat ID or Channel ID
- AlertOnTelegram=true - function On/Off
- NotifyInitialSetup=true - send notification during the initial setup
- NotifyOrderClosed=true - send notification when an order is closed
- NotifyPendingFilled=true - send notification when a pending order is filled
- NotifyNewPending=true - send notification when placing a new pending order
- NotifyNewOrder=true - send notification when placing a new order
- NotifyPendingDeleted=true - send notification when a pending order is deleted
- NotifyModifiedOrder=true - send notification when a trade is being modified
- Open your Telegram APP and search for "BotFather".
- Type /start and click/type /newbot to create a new bot.
- Give your bot a nickname and username (e.g., nickname: TestingABC and username: TestingABCbot <-- username has to be ended by 'bot').
- Congratulations! You have created your Telegram bot.
- Save your bot API token (e.g. 227330911:AAEWHnT9B9bAARDiKhESwXd7hk-G4nxmEpI) and click t.me/TestingABCbot to chat with it.
- Go back to Telegram APP and search for 'userinfobot'.
- Type /start and retrieve your personal Telegram Chat ID (e.g., 12345678).
- Back in MetaTrader 4, go to Tools > Options > Expert Advisors > tick 'Allowed WebRequest for listed URL' and add 'https://api.telegram.org'.
- Attach the utility into your MetaTrader 4 chart and fill up the Token (from step 5) and ChatID (from step 7).
- Hooray! Your Notify Telegram utility is ready to work for you.
- Fill up the Chat ID with your Channel ID and set your bot as a channel administrator in order for your bot to work in the channel.