Telegram Publisher Agent
The Telegram Publisher Agent was designed to Publish all your trades as signals in your channel and group. All you have to do is provide the trades, the Telegram Publisher Agent will then do all the heavy lifting for you getting your trade signals out to your trading channels or groups with just a click of a button.
The Telegram Publisher Agent accommodates 2 separate trading styles: Binary Options, Forex manual trading .
The Agent boasts the following features
- Preparing Signal: This is where you send out a preparing message. This message includes the following features all of which can be selected or deselected with one click with the exception of the Symbol which is automatically included in the Preparing Signal:
- Prefix Comment: For example, “Waiting for a Trade.”.
- Symbol: Here you select the currency pair to be traded.
- Type: This is where you select Call or Put for Binary trades or Buy Sell or a pending trade for Forex trading.
- Price: Here you can decide if you want to include the price in the message.
- Time: This is the Server time of the trade to be taken.
- Suffix Comment: Allows you to add any additional messages that you may deem necessary.
- Screenshot: This option allows you to stipulate which Template to take a Screenshot of and include in the message or just leave it empty to send a Screenshot of the Default template.
- Send Signal: This is where you send the signal with all the parameters that you have selected to be sent.
- Expiration: Here you select how long you want the trade to be active.
- Open Order: When checked an open order will also be placed when the Send Signal is sent.
- When the Send Signal is sent you will see an “Avoid” button besides each trade giving you the option to avoid any sent trades.
- Auto Mode: Here you can set up a pre-defined message. you can choose to include: Time,Price,and Result of the trade. and when selecting “Avoid” on any sent out trades which you have also placed, it will automatically send out the Avoid Signal.
- Manual Mode: If you have sent out trade signals but not taken them yourself then you can send out an “Avoid Signal” manually which you can set up with a custom message.
- Group Id; add all your groups id by separate symbol ";". E.g: "12345;234323;1212122;".
- Channel name; add all your channel names by separate symbol ";". E.g: "channel1;channel2;channel3".
- Magic Number For the orders.
You must add the URL “https://api.telegram.org” to Tools > Options > Expert Advisors > Allow Web Request for listed URL in order to load news data from the source.
In your Telegram Channel or Group click on add admin search for @MetaTrader_Publisher_Agent_bot and add it as member and admin.
go to https://web.telegram.org to get your private group or channel id.
Please feel free to give your opinion about the Telegram Publisher Agent, thoughts and ideas for alterations, additions and improvement are most welcome. Stay tuned for future improvements due to be added soon.