LT Trade Panel Professional
Do you like Meta Trader? Nice, me too. Have you missed one or more features that could exist in it? Nice, me too.
Annoyed by this, I decided to create the Trade Panel. This tool has two versions: Lite and Pro. It is literally magical. It expands, and a lot, the possibilities of your Meta Trader!
It ceases to be a good program and becomes excellent (modesty aside)!
Do you doubt? It is okay. Do the following: check out the images and also download the demo version and see for yourself!
One warning: you will love it!
Demo version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42692
Lite version (free): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/40410
If you buy it you get up to 100 activations (you can use it on100 different accounts)!
Trade Panel has the power to unpin from Meta Trader to control all the symbols without having to load it on each chart. But for that you need our tool Active Symbol. It serves to identify the symbol that are you watching and inform Trade Panel. So you need load it in all symbols you want to trade with Trade Panel. You can download it by using below link:
Active Symbol: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/40727
Any question or suggestion please contact us.
- Fixed a rare bug that happens if the account balance is zero.
- Fixed the price on chart shortcuts.
- Other small changes and inprovements.
- Added margin used by open trades.
- Small improvements.
- Bugfixes when account balance is zero.
- Bugfix on shortcut buttons of pending orders.
- Bugfix on trail stop funcion which only work if partial close is enabled. This is fixed thanks to Cristiano Franco for reporting it on our Trail Stop and Step tool.
- Added options for one symbol mode. Thanks to mateusfmpetry (MQL5 community).
- Added list of all who helped with ideas for Trading Panel Pro).
- Small improvements on interface.
- Added symbol days remaining for expiration (if exists).
- Bugfixes on interface.
- Added reversible SL option on chart (open opposite position. HOT!).
- Added hidden SL and TP option on chart (HOT!).
- Added symbol change in % from different periods.
- Changes on input parameters.
- Bugfixes and overall improvements.