ACROBAT BOOSTER is one of the software products of the «INTEGRAL» project, where we have implemented the original scalping algorithm for trading in the currency market.
During the creation of the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA, we set the goal to create the Expert Advisor capable of:
- Demonstrating positive results on all available quotes history of the selected currency pairs.
- Trading with minimal drawdown.
- Always utilizing SL.
- Not using grid system, martingale and other dangerous money management methods.
- Trading with only one market order.
- Trading a single pair, as well as a portfolio - multiple currency pairs.
This goal has been achieved in the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA, which can be evaluated by every one of you!
Today, the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA is used in the «INTEGRAL» project as one of the components of the GRASSHOPPER portfolio: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/216747
Also, the independent operation of the EA ACROBAT BOOSTER can be evaluated using this signal monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/238991
Currently, the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA is used for scalping the following currency pairs: EURCHF, USDCHF, GBPUSD and EURGBP. The ACROBAT BOOSTER EA is also being tested on other currency pairs. Therefore, there are plans to update the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA and expand the portfolio through new pairs for trading.
Parameters for using the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA:
- Timeframe for trading: M1
- Currency pairs for trading: EURCHF, USDCHF, GBPUSD and EURGBP
- Time for trading: end of the American - start of the Pacific session
- Minimum deposit – $100 and above
- Account type for trading - ECN only
- Use VPS to provide 24/7 connection to the trade server of the broker
The ACROBAT BOOSTER EA fully complies with the FIFO requirements
The manual and set files for customizing the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA can be downloaded from the monitoring page: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/238991
Description of the ACROBAT BOOSTER EA parameters:
The ACROBAT BOOSTER EA can work and be tested by opening prices only. This ensures maximum accuracy during its testing, manual optimization and selection of new currency pairs for scalping.
Parameters for manual adjustment:
- AutoMM – variable to enable/disable the automatic lot calculation
- FixedLot – set the size of the fixed lot
- RiskPercent - calculation of the trade size as a percentage of the available funds
- SL – Stop Loss value
- TP – Take profit value
- MaxSpread – maximum spread filter
- Magic – identifier of the market order
- Comments - comment to the market order
- SummerGMT - your broker's GMT summer time
- StartHour – the EA operation start hour
- StartMinute - the EA operation start minute
- StopHour - the EA operation end hour
- StopMinute - the EA operation end minute
- FridayStop – disable trading on Friday evening
- CloseControl - enable/disable the functions for closing trades based on the algorithm without waiting for Stop Loss
- StartCloseHour - hour to start closing trades
- StartCloseMinute - minute to start closing trades
- EndCloseHour - hour to stop closing trades
- EndCloseMinute - minute to stop closing trades
- VolatilitySell - minimum volatility for the sell trades
- VolaFilter1 - market volatility filter
- VolaFilter2 - market volatility filter
- VolatilityBuy - minimum volatility for the buy trades
- VolaFilter3 - market volatility filter
- VolaFilter4 - market volatility filter
Once this function is activated (set to "True"), the EA will start closing market positions at a predefined time, regardless of the current result of the Equity of the trader's trading account.
If the CloseControl function is disabled (switched to "False"), trades will be closed only by the Stop Loss or Take Profit conditions.
2. Improved the algorithm of auto calculation of the trading positions size.