Trade Receiver Free MT5
Trade Receiver Free is a free tool to copy trades/signals from multiple MT4/MT5 accounts. Provider must give you a free license in his list first. That means you can use this free tool to copy trades/signals from a provider, who accept to give you a free license.
This tool has all receiving features of Trade Copier Pro. Receiver can manage provider list with powered build-in database managing system.
- For sending trades/signals, please check Trade Copier Pro MT5 at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5531
- For sending trades/signals to unlimited receivers, please check Unlimited Trade Copier Pro MT5 at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16496
Note: Trade Receiver Free only receives trades/signals from Trade Copier Pro full version. It does not work with Trade Copier Pro Demo.
Followings are highlight features
- Copy between MT4 and MT5 accounts.
- Allows to receive trade/signal from multiple providers.
- Manage provider list via powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable).
- Monitor provider's status (online/offline, add/remove your account).
- Switchable between Global mode (copy over internet) and Local mode (copy within the same PC/Server).
- Switchable between Trade protocol (copy trades) and Signal protocol (send/receive signal alert only), but provider's choice is priority.
- Protect receiver from slippage, outdated orders and over lotsize.
- Allow trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol prefix/suffix between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD --> XAUUSD, etc.,) to synchronize with provider.
- Multiple lot size setting options.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied.
- Allows inverted copying.
- Drawdown protection.
- Auto send mobile notification and email when account has new activities.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install Trade Receiver Free to any chart.
- At the first time, it may require you to add "http://copy.autofxpro.com" URL to MT5's trusted URL list in order to let the tool access the internet connection.
- Contact to your provider and ask him to give you a free license to copy from him.
- Then, go to "Provider List" and add provider's account number that you want to copy trade from. Please make sure that your provider has been connected and added your account number to his/her list already.
- Go back to main control panel and turn status to Enable.
Settings and ParametersSimilar to Trade Copier Pro, but except that it does not have provider's features (check Trade Copier Pro for details).
- Improved: Better copied order management.
- Improved: Increase data reading speed in remote mode.
- Fixed: Alert multiple times if copy server's URL is not added.
- Improved: Codes optimized.
- Improved: Auto calculate lotsize scale if provider's account currency is different from receiver's account currency.
- Improved: Can connect to all other versions of my copier.
- Added: Allow receive local copy.
- Added: Scale factor for "Provider risk scaling" lotsize option, allow receiver to scale the risk of provider.
- Removed: "Trade Timeout" is removed. Orders will be copied at anytime as long as it has the same or better price of source's order.
- Improved: A receiver is able to set different options for each providers group by loading the copier on different charts.
- Improved: Adapt to order comments from the new version of copiers.
- All existing copied orders need to be closed before updating this version.
- Trade Receiver and Copier must be of the same version.
- Added: Notification if Internet connection is lost.
- Fixed: Eliminate potential zero divides.
- Added: Backup servers input.
- Changes: Switched server to copy.autofxpro.com.
- Added: Balance ratio option for lotsize.
- Fixed: Incorrect lotsize add-up in some cases.
Note: Please make sure that there is no copied order processing before upgrade.
- Fixed: Minor bugs about symbol recognition (reported from users).