Trade Receiver Free MT5
Trade Receiver Free is a free tool to receive copy trades/signals from other traders at different locations over internet, who use Trade Copier Pro to send. Provider must give you a free license in his list first. That means you can use this free tool to copy trades/signals from a provider, who accept to give you a free license.
This tool has all receiving features of Trade Copier Pro. Receiver can manage provider list with powered build-in database managing system.
Reference: If you need both sending and receiving features, please check Trade Copier Pro at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5531.
Note: Trade Receiver Free only receives trades/signals from Trade Copier Pro full version. It does not work with Trade Copier Pro Demo.
Followings are highlight features:
- Allows to receive trade/signal from multiple providers.
- Manage provider list via powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable).
- Monitor provider's status (online/offline, add/remove your account).
- Switchable between Global mode (copy over internet) and Local mode (copy within the same PC/Server).
- Switchable between Trade protocol (copy trades) and Signal protocol (send/receive signal alert only), but provider's choice is priority.
- Protect receiver from slippage, outdated orders and over lotsize.
- Allow trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol prefix/suffix between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD --> XAUUSD, etc.,) to synchronize with provider.
- Multiple lot size setting options.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied.
- Allows inverted copying.
- Auto send mobile notification and email when account has new activities.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install Trade Receiver Free to any chart.
- At the first time, it may require you to add "http://copy.autofxpro.com" URL to MT5's trusted URL list in order to let the tool access the internet connection.
- Contact to your provider and ask him to give you a free license to copy from him.
- Then, go to "Provider List" and add provider's account number that you want to copy trade from. Please make sure that your provider has been connected and added your account number to his/her list already.
- Go back to main control panel and turn status to Enable.
Settings and Parameters:Similar to Trade Copier Pro, but except that it does not have provider's features (check Trade Copier Pro for details).
- Improved: Auto calculate lotsize scale if provider's account currency is different from receiver's account currency.
- Improved: Can connect to all other versions of my copier.
- Added: Allow receive local copy.
- Added: Scale factor for "Provider risk scaling" lotsize option, allow receiver to scale the risk of provider.
- Removed: "Trade Timeout" is removed. Orders will be copied at anytime as long as it has the same or better price of source's order.
- Improved: A receiver is able to set different options for each providers group by loading the copier on different charts.
- Improved: Adapt to order comments from the new version of copiers.
- All existing copied orders need to be closed before updating this version.
- Trade Receiver and Copier must be of the same version.
- Added: Notification if Internet connection is lost.
- Fixed: Eliminate potential zero divides.
- Added: Backup servers input.
- Changes: Switched server to copy.autofxpro.com.
- Added: Balance ratio option for lotsize.
- Fixed: Incorrect lotsize add-up in some cases.
Note: Please make sure that there is no copied order processing before upgrade.
- Fixed: Minor bugs about symbol recognition (reported from users).