Trade Copier Pro
Trade Copier Pro is a tool to copy trade remotely between multiple MT4/MT5 accounts at different locations over internet. This is an ideal solution for signal provider, who want to share his trade with the others globally on his own rules. One provider can copy trades to multiple receivers and one receiver can get trade from multiple providers as well. The provider can even set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time.
The copier allows copying to local and remote receivers at the same time. Each provider account can copy to unlimited local receivers and 10 remote receivers at the same time. If you want more remote receivers, please check Unlimited Trade Copier Pro version, which allows unlimited remote receivers.
Demo: Demo version for testing can be downloaded at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/5482
- Trade Receiver Free, use at remote receivers (no cost): https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6140
- If you only need copy locally with lower price, you can check Auto Trade Copier at: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4676
- If you want unlimited remote receivers, please check Unlimited Trade Copier Pro version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/16495
Followings are highlight features
- Copy between MT4 and MT5 accounts.
- Switchable between Provider or Receiver role within one tool.
- One provider can copy trades to multiple receivers and one receiver can receive trades from multiple providers.
- Provider/Receiver can manage his Receiver/Provider list via powered database managing system without additional tool (add, remove, edit, enable/disable, set expiry).
- The provider can set the subscription expiry for each receiver, so that receiver will not be able to receive the signal after that time.
- Provider/Receiver list can be edited either inside MT4 or by exported .csv file.
- Switchable between Global mode (copy over internet) and Local mode (copy within the same PC/Server).
- Switchable between Trade protocol (copy trades) and Signal protocol (send/receive signal alert only).
- By default, SL/TP modifications, not only Entry and Exit, will be copied, so it's more secure for receiver in the case the connection is lost or terminal is down. But provider have the right to hide SL, TP and order modification (just copy entry and exit) to hide strategy from receiver.
- Protect receiver from slippage and outdated orders.
- Receiver's account can still trade manually or use other EAs without any conflict.
- Auto recognize and synchronize symbol prefix/suffix between brokers.
- Allows up to 5 special symbols setup (i.e.: GOLD --> XAUUSD, etc.,).
- Multi lot size setting options for receiver.
- Drawdown protection to receiver account.
- Allows to filter copy either SL or TP or exit point.
- Allows to filter which type of orders will be copied for both provider and receiver.
- Allows inverted copying for both provider and receiver.
- Auto send mobile notification and email to receiver when account has new activities.
- Restore previous settings and status after terminal turn-off or power shutdown.
- Real-time control panel.
- Easy usage and friendly interface.
- Install Trade Copier Pro to any chart (but no more than one) of Provider's MT4 terminal.
- At the first time, it may require you to add "http://copy.autofxpro.com" URL to MT4's trusted URL list in order to let the tool access the internet connection.
- Choose the role as "Provider", then go to "Receiver List" and add receiver account number that you want to copy trade to. Only account numbers that enabled in your list have the right to receive trade/signal from you.
- Go back to main control panel and turn status to Enable.
- Install the tool to Receiver's MT4 terminal with the same procedures.
Settings and Parameters
- Special symbols setting (Menu): Config up to 5 special pair symbols synchronization. Currency symbols will be auto recognized, but some special symbol pairs are different between brokers and may need to be setup manually, such as: GOLD --> XAUUSD, SILVER --> XAGUSD, etc.,..
- Fontsize setting (Menu): Change the font size of interface if it's too small or too large for your screen resolution.
- Reset to default settings (Menu): Reset all the settings back to manufacture settings.
- Choose your role: Choose your role for the current account. It can be either Provider (copy source) or Receiver (copy destination).
- Provider/Receiver list: Manage providers/receivers that you accept to receive/send data from/to. You can add, remove, edit and enable/disable accounts by your own purpose. Only accounts that enabled in this list have the right to receive/send data from/to you.
- Global/Local mode: Choose between Global mode and Local mode. Global mode allows to copy between accounts at different locations over internet. Local mode only allows to copy between accounts on the same PC/Server. In the Local mode, trades are copied nearly instant (<0.1 second). In the Global mode, due to internet connection speed, it may be a bit slower (max. 3 seconds).
- Transmission data: Choose how data will be sent/received. It can be either "Trade" (receiver's account trades follow the provider's) or "Signal" (receiver's account only receives signal alert). Provider's choice is priority: If provider choose "Trade", then receiver can receive trade or signal due to his choice; If provider choose "Signal", then receiver can only receive signal despite of his choice.
- Hidden mode (for provider only): Provider can hide his Stoploss/Takeprofit info as well as order modification from receivers in order to keep his strategy secret. Only entry and exit will be copied and results are still the same, but this mode may be a bit risky for receivers if the connection is lost and the orders are not protected.
- Max. slippage (for receiver only): Maximum accepted slippage to copy trades. Price might be different between brokers, so if the current price of the receiver's account exceed max. slippage distance compared to entry price of provider's account, the trade will not be copied. This is useful to prevent unwanted slippage of copied trades, specially during high volatility (news releases).
- Open trade timeout (for receiver only): Maximum waiting time that trades can be still copied from provider to receiver. If this trade timeout is exceeded from provider's trade open time, trade will not be copied, this only works with Instant/Market orders. This is useful to prevent copying outdated trades if receiver's account/terminal is shutdown for a while. For example: Trade timeout is 60 seconds means if receiver's is disconnected while provider open a Buy/Sell order, then receiver's terminal connect again within 60s and order will be copied, but if it's later than 60s the order will be ignored.
- Set lotsize by: Choose how the trade volume on receiver's account will be set. There are 4 options:
- Provider risk scaling: Receiver's lotsize will be scaled with Provider's base on their balance. This is recommended option because it make receiver's account has the same growth rate as provider's. Example: Provider trades 0.5 lot with 1000$ --> Receiver with 2000$ will trade 1.0 lot.
- Multiply by provider's lotsize: Receiver's lotsize will be multiply by a factor with Provider's lotsize. Only use this option if you know the lotsize setting manner of the provider, otherwise you may suffer whipsaw by over lotsize.
- Ratio with receiver's balance: Receiver's lotsize will be calculated based on a ratio factor of its own account balance. For example: Set 0.1 lot for each 1000$ balance, then it will trade 0.2 lot for 2000$ balance, 0.05 lot with 500$ balance.
- Fixed lotsize: Every trades on receiver's account will be set with a fixed lotsize regardless of provider's lotsize or receiver's balance.
- Custom risk percentage: Enter a specify risk percentage for each trade if stoploss occur. Example: A trade with 20pip stoploss is copied, receiver's lotsize will be set so that if stoploss occur receiver will lose 5% of balance. This regime is only applied for trades with predefined stoploss; with no-stoploss trades, "Provider's lotsize scale" regime will be applied.
- Max. lotsize: Maximum allowed lotsize to open trade. This will prevent your account from open unanticipated over lotsize that may lead to unwanted drawdown.
- Max Equity DD % (for receiver only): Select the scenario when a specified percentage of drawdown reached.
- Close All Trades: Close all openning trades and delete all pending orders.
- Stop Copy: Stop copying new trades, but still keep following the openning trades.
- Close & Stop Copy: Close all openning trades and delete all pending orders. Also, stop copying new trades, but still keep following the openning trades.
- Close Win Trades: Close all winning trades.
- Close Lose Trades: Close all losing trades.
- Copy Filter (for receiver only): Select which parameter of the orders will be copied.
- Entry: New orders will not be copied.
- SL: Copy every Stoploss changes from provider.
- TP: Copy every TakeProfit changes from provider.
- Exit point: Receiver will close the orders folllow the provider. Otherwise, it will not follow exit and receiver have to exit on its own manually.
- Order filter: Select which types of orders will be copied. Some filters are for both provider and receiver, but provider's choice is priority. There are multi-options:
- Buy orders: Buy orders will be copied.
- Sell orders: Sell orders will be copied.
- Pending orders: Pending orders will be copied.
- With comment: Orders with specified comment will be copied. Multiple comments can be put into quotes mark. E.g: "Comment 1", "Comment 2", Comment 3".
- W/o comment: Orders without specified comment will be copied. Multiple comments can be put into quotes mark. E.g: "Comment 1", "Comment 2", Comment 3".
- With magic #: Orders with specified magic number will be copied. Multiple magic numbers can be separated by comma (,) or semicolon (;). E.g: 123, 234, 567.
- W/o magic #: Orders without specified magic number will be copied. Multiple magic numbers can be separated by comma (,) or semicolon (;). E.g: 123, 234, 567.
- Custom pair: Only trade of custom pair will be copied (combine with order types above). Multiple pairs can be separated by comma (,) or semicolon (;). E.g: EURUSD; GBPUSD; USDJPY. In order to exclude the custom pairs, put exclamation (!) in front of the pairs. E.g: !EURUSD; !GBPUSD; !USDJPY.
- Inverted copy: All filtered trades will be inverted when come to/from receiver/provider: Buy<-->Sell, BuyLimit<-->SellStop, BuyStop<-->SellLimit, Stoploss<-->Takeprofit.
- Copied Order Comment: Setting how the comment will be shown in copied orders at receiver's side
- Default: Copied orders will have comment in format “Copied from #[provider account number]”.
- None: Copied orders will have no comment.
- Same: Copied orders will have the same comment as provider's orders.
- Custom: Set a specific comment for copied orders.
- Improved: Increased data reading speed in remote mode.
- Improved: Code optimized.
- Added: Equity drawdown protection. So, receiver account can be protected when a specific drawdown of equity reached.
- Improved: Allows multiple magic numbers filter by separated semicolon. E.g: 123;456;789;
- Added: Same comment option -> the receiver will have the same order comment as provider.
- Improved: Allows excluded custom pairs by adding exclamation (!) before the pair symbol. E.g: !EURUSD, !USDJPY, ...
- Added: User can edit the provider/receiver list by .csv file outside of MT4.
- Added: Copy to remote receivers and local receivers at the same time.
- Improved: Auto calculate lotsize scale if provider's account currency is different from receiver's account currency.
- Improved: Can concect to all other versions of my copier.
- Fixed: Minor bugs.
Caution: Close all existing copied orders before updating.
- Improved: A receiver is able to set different options for each providers group by loading the copier on different charts.
- Added: A provider is able to set comments for copied orders.
Caution: All existing copied orders need to be closed before updating this version.
- Added: Notification if Internet connection is lost.
- Fixed: Eliminate potential zero divides.
- Added: Backup servers input.
- Changes: Switched server to copy.autofxpro.com.
- Added: Support "Close By" function.
- Added: Support "Partial Close" function.
Note: Please make sure that there is no copied order processing before upgrade.
- Improved: Better interact between provider and receiver.
- Improved: Better provider's status reported to receiver
- Improved: Anti-requote and anti-offquote for receiver.
- Improved management system.