INFINITY ProfitZone v2.1
Infinity ProfitZone is an innovative indicator based on the calculation of the average range of bulls and bears. ProfitZone - not just draws the trend and points of entry and exit from it. This indicator can find possible zones for the local trend of bulls and bears. Determine the time of the average trend and report on its change. LimitZone along with the trend line is the support of the local trend. The price can penetrate this space several times. Outside this zone, it is convenient to place Stop Loss levels.
The ProfitZone indicator calculates the of ProfitZone levels for price (#1) and the LimitZone for time (#2). It is the average range for a certain period of candles.
#1 ProfitZone- is the average price of trend (calculated by parameter "Averaging period for calculating parameters")
#2 LimitZone- is the average level of price deviation from the trend (calculated by parameter "Averaging period for calculating parameters"). Used to place limit orders.
The longer "Averaging period for calculating parameters" period (bars), the more stable these levels are. I recommend to use 1000-3000 bars.
#3 Support Line- most often, the price is not far beyond this support. But there are exceptions.
#4 - is 1/2 of ProfitZone. Using for close the 1st TP level.
#5 - Closing the 2nd order at the expiration of the time or at the ProfitZone border (calculated by the parameter “Averaging period for calculating the parameters”)
Amplitude -is the main parameter that changes the indicator's reaction to a trend change. A short range of 3-5 is suitable for short timeframes, more than 5 is suitable for timeframes from H1 and longer.
Maximum History Bars -are the number of candles on which the Win/Loss (of Order1 and Order2) is calculated and the indicator is displayed.
Averaging period for calculating parameters- is a segment from the current bar on which values are calculated for the ProfitZone, LimitZone, Time.
In the settings you can activate the function "Show description of Objects" - this help to description the levels and zones.
MOVING PANEL OPTIONS:
TP1-shows the target of 1/2 PrrofitZone in pips (always yellow)
TP2 - shows the target ProfitZone in pips, the color matches the trend
LL- shows the target of LimitZone (LimitLevel)
Time PZ- number of candles before closing ProfitZone
Time LZ- number of candles before closing LimitZone
HTF Time1- number of candles before closing ProfitZone Higher Timeframe Filter
HTF Time2- number of candles before closing LimitZone Higher Timeframe Filter
O1_W/L (Order1_Win/Loss) -TP1 target
O2_W/L (Order2_Win/Loss)-TP2 target
Configure HigherTimeframeFilter (HTF) to control the strength of the local trend.
If the current signal and the HTF signal coincide, the probability of a good profit increases.
The indicator offers several options for entering a trade:
The output is possible for the purposes of TP1, TP2, Time1 or the opposite signal of the indicator when the trend changes.
The beginning of the local trend and the signal are displayed on the chart by the entry point. You can activate a Push-notification on the phone or pop-up Alert in MT4.
The INFINITY ProfitZone indicator will perfectly complement your trading system in a channel or using other filters.
The HTF_Histogram* is a special indicator from the INFINITY series, which shows the range of the trend of a higher timeframe filter (HTF).The HTF_Histogram works only with paid versions of Trendline PRO and ProfitZone indicators.
*The parameter (Amplitude) should coincide with the main indicator.
It is very easy to set up the INFINITY indicator for working in the scalper or long-trading style.
You can customize the INFINITY indicator for different periods and different trading instruments.
Be always in touch with INFINITY and profits will not take long.
Please rate our project.
TradeUtility for ProfitZone:
1. The TradeUtility requires a purchased or rented version of the INFINITY ProfitZone indicator (located in the Indicators/Market folder).
2. You should add the indicator and TradeUtility to the chart and set the same parameters of both.
3. In the TradeUtility settings, select the priority of the TakeProfit and StopLoss levels (indicator/utility). In the priority settings mode of the target utility, the levels will be achieved according to the selected settings, but the chart will display the indicator levels until you reset these values in the indicator settings. The utility can trade without attaching the main indicator to the chart, but when selecting the default indicator parameters, it will refer to the infinity TrendLine PRO indicator (with its basic settings) available in the Indicators/Market folder. Therefore, we recommend that you always apply individual indicator and utility settings for each chart and save them with the extension *.set
4. In manual mode (MANUAL), the utility does not perform trading operations on its own, but notifies by available means (Alert/Push/email) about a new indicator signal, after which the user makes an independent decision to support the signal (Confirm Signal) or reject it (Skip Signal). One can do this only during the current bar on which the signal was received.
5. In semi-automatic mode (Semi Auto), the user can choose the direction for the next transaction (OnlySELL/ANY/OnlyBUY). If you select SELL or BUY, the automatic entry will be made only when the corresponding indicator signal is received. Any signal received will be executed in ANY mode. After entering the trade and automatical placing the target levels, the utility will switch to manual mode. To reactivate the semi-automatic mode, press the SemiAuto key.
6. In automatic mode, the utility will log in and out of the trade as a regular Expert. Meanwhile, the user can switch to another mode at any time.
7. Trades opened in any of the three modes are not deleted when switching from one mode to another, but can be simultaneously removed with the fixation of the trade result by pressing the CloseALL button. The user can also remove the utility from the chart by pressing EXIT.
1. What is the Utility for?
The Utility is necessary for opening and tracking transactions in your scenario, when a trader needs to perform automatic or manual deals in a given trend direction.
2. How does a utility differ from an expert?
Any trading robot contains in its logic some kind of trading strategy and trades only according to a given algorithm. The utility has another task, it performs the function of automatic transaction support,
but does not perform trading operations for any one strategy. You can use the utility in a variety of ways (Channel trading, by trend/against trend, using a HTF filter or your own strategy whith classical indicators)
3. Why do the results differ from the indicator of SuccessRate on the indicator when I run the Utility in automatic mode?
The indicator counts pips for each of the three levels of TP or SL, and the Utility shows the result in the deposit currency. It all depends on the size of trading lots and the leverage used. There are no such settings in the indicator.
Remember that the Utility is not an Expert Advisor which you can attach to the chart and forget. The Utility is necessary for you as an assistant in the trade, but the decision on the transaction is yours.
4. How to install the Utility in the terminal and how long can I use it?
After payment it is installed automatically in your terminal and activated. You have 10 activations (one for each broker). On a single MT4 terminal, you can use the utility an unlimited number of times and times,
but when installed in a new terminal with another broker or reinstalled on another computer, one activation is burned. Note that you only have 10 product activations. Each activation (installation) has an unlimited period of validity.
5. In what mode is it best for me to trade?
I would advise you to start with manual mode on a demo account, after which you can go into semi-automatic mode and trade on a real account.
6. How do I know that the signal came from the indicator and it's time to open the deal?
You can configure the Utility to notify you by the Alert signal or Push and email notifications. After receiving the signal in the manual mode, you need to make a decision on confirmation of the signal or skip it during the bar (candle) action
on which the signal arrived, otherwise the transaction will be skipped automaticly.
In semi-automatic mode, the Utility will log in in the specified direction and then switch to manual trading mode.
7. How to set up Utility parameters correctly?
It is very important to set the INFINITY TrendLine PRO indicator and TradeUtility to the same parameters. Then you will see the same deals as the indicator shows.
8. What parameters should I use to work with the Utility?
It all depends on your strategy. The indicator and utility have a lot of use cases. You can scalping on 5-15 minutes or trade longdeal on D1-MN1 or use yours "secret" filters.
And what is most important is that you don't need to spend all your time at your computer for waiting signal on
You will never miss a swift HIT with TradeUtility for ProfitZone