PushTheTrend is an Expert Advisor the strategy of which consists of opening orders following a trend toward the current movement. The EA is waiting for a burst of activity and if it sees that the burst can push the market further, it opens a trade in the burst direction. The EA has two built-in similar algorithms determining entry points which complement each other.
The EA works on EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD and USDCHF, recommended timeframes: M1, M5, M15. Results will differ depending on a timeframe. Perform several tests and select a timeframe which suits you before attaching the EA on the chart.
- It DOES NOT use grid strategy.
- It DOES NOT use Martingale.
- It DOES NOT use hedging and arbitrage.
- Handy risk calculation system.
- Works with 4 and 5 digits brokers.
- Automated twenty-four-hour operation.
- Built-in system of fast capital recovery.
- Positive results of long backtesting of the strategy (from 1999 to our days) including quotes with 99% quality.
- Supports NFA rules (FIFO, no hedging).
- 5 digit ECN and STP account with average spread on EURUSD and GBPUSD not exceeding 25 points.
- Deposit: 100$.
- Leverage from 1:50-100 (depending on expected risks).
- Risk — calculation of a trade size (lot) which depends on a deposit size in % (maximum amount you are ready to risk in one trade, as percentage of the deposit).
- FixLot — fixed size of a trade (does not depend on the deposit size). The parameter is activated when Risk=0.
- RecoveryMode — fast capital recovery mode.
- Indication — show indication on the chart.
- MagicNumber — ID number of the EA's orders (the EA has 2 built-in algorithms, each algorithm uses its own ID number as follows: MagicNumber+(algorithm number). For instance, if MagicNumber = 1000, ID number of the first algorithm will be 1000+1=1001, for the second - 1000+2=1002).
- EAComment — comment for the EA's orders.
- MaxSpread — maximum allowed spread for opening orders.
- FIFO — NFA compatibility mode.
Real Trade Results
- Trading algorithms completely revised.
- Minor bug fixes.
- All the algorithms have been adapted for the current market conditions.
- The source code has been optimized.
- Improved indication.