Blazar is a fully automated trading system on the most popular major currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD,
USDJPY M5. It's pure Price Action mean reversal system that exploits peakedness of market distribution to safely identify trend
Every trade is protected by Stop-Loss
The EA can work in 2 modes:
- Normal Mode - trading classics: 1 signal = 1 trade. No martingale, grid or hedging is used
- Recovery Mode - the EA will recover faster during drawdowns using several averaging trades, which gives more comfortable growth curve
- Stable growth curve as a result of a high percentage of winning trades
- Stress-tested on all available history, six-month live signal
- Not sensitive to spread, commission, or account type
- Automatic adjustment to the 4 and 5 digit quotes
- Automatic GMT adjustment
- The minimum deposit: $50 for Normal Mode and $300 for Recovery Mode
- Easy setup and use
Currency pairs: EURUSD (default settings), GBPUSD, USDJPY.
Set-files can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/37795
- Recovery Mode, EURUSD, default settings, min. deposit: https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/564057
- Normal Mode: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/648838
- StartLotSize - proportional lot size if EnableAutoLot is set to true and fixed lot size in case EnableAutoLot
is set to false
- EnableAutoLot - trading lot will increase with an increase in your account's balance
- FundsForAutoLot - here you can set the amount of balance to be used for every StartLotSize if EnableAutoLot
is set to true. E.g. FundsForAutoLot=1000 and StartLotSize=0.05 means that for every $1000
there will be 0.05 lots opened (0.5 for $10000 and so on)
- MaxLotSize - set the max. allowed lot size if you don't want the lot size ever to exceed this value
- SpreadFilterPips - if the spread is bigger than the value specified here, the trade won't be opened
- MaxSlippagePips - works only for Instant live accounts (not ECN). Set here what maximum slippage you can take on
your Instant account
- GMT/DST_Offset_Auto - if true, the EA will try to find the correct GMT offset of your broker automatically. You must allow
https://time.is/en/GMT and https://www.worldtimeserver.com (Tools -> Options -> Expert Advisors ->
Allow WebRequests for listed URL).
- GMT_Offset(winter)_Manual - set your broker's time zone (in winter)
- DaylightSavingTime_Manual - if your broker uses daylight saving time, set this to Europe or US and
EA will automatically adjust itself
- HourToStart - hour of the day at which Blazar will start to look for trading opportunities
- HourToStop - hour at which Blazar will stop to look for trading opportunities
- DaysOfWeek - day of the week at which Blazar will be allowed to trade, without commas. E.g. 234 means 2nd, 3rd and 4th days of
- DisableHolidays - not to trade during New Year holidays
- PriceChannelPeriod - period of the channel used to analyse the market
- EnableTrendFilter - set to true if you want to avoid risky trades during periods of trending markets
- TrendFilterPeriod - period of the trend filter used by Blazar
- EnableVolatilityFilter - set to true if you want to avoid risky trades during periods of high volatility
- OrderTakeProfitPips - the size of Take Profit in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- OrderStopLossPips - the size of Stop Loss in pips (1 pip = 10 points)
- EnableTradeDuration - set to true if you want to limit position holding time
- TradeDuration - set the maximum position holding time, in bars
- AvgMaxTrades - maximum number of averaging trades
- AvgMultiplier - averaging coefficient
- AvgStepPips - step in pips between averaging trades
- AvgCustomSettings - custom averaging coefficients, separated by commas
- BasicMagicNumber - add Magic number to trace trades you made with this EA. It must be less than 99999
- TradeComment - add any comments to your trades
- It is recommended to use default values for all parameters (except GMT offset if your broker uses different time zone). Test any changes thoroughly before running EA on a live account.
- Note that SpreadFilterPips and MaxSlippagePips parameters are execution dependent and might lead the system to skip trades that were seen on tests.
- Not required to activate 'Allow DLL Imports'
Try the demo now!
- Added a new parameter: MaxNumberOpenPosition - if the maximum number of open positions exceeds this value, then the EA will not open the initial order.
- Added display of arrows and lines when trades open and close.
- Fixed bugs.