30% DISCOUNT TILL 31st August! Only $90! Normal price $129!
Asian Scalper signal account: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/595693
Asian Scalper is an automated Forex robot. It is an advanced Asian session scalper which supports 9 currency pairs. The robot is equipped with Money Management, Take Profit, Stop Loss, Broker Protections, Slippage Protection, Max Spread Protection, Loss Recovery System and so on.
Supported pairs: GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPCAD, EURGBP, EURCAD, EURCHF, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD.
Time Frame: M15
The main idea behind the robot is to trade during the Asian session. The robot carefully watches the price of the currency
pairs and the volatility of the market. It can trade only during some specific time range which is different for each supported pair. This
information is visible in the information box of the robot. The robot uses some standard indicators and make some complex mathematical
calculations to determine whether to trade or to close current opened trades.
To learn more about Asian Scalper please
click this link - you will be redirected to the blog!
- Allow_BUY - Set TRUE to allow BUY trades
- Allow_SELL - Set TRUE to allow SELL trades
- Stop_Loss - Stop Loss value in standard pips
- Take_Profit - Take Profit value in standard pips
- Slippage - Max allowed slippage in standard pips
- Max_Spread - Max allowed spread in standard pips
- Hidden_Mode - When its value is TRUE the robot will hide Stop Loss and Take Profit from the broker
- Magic_Number - A unique integer number which will be assigned to all open trades from the robot
- Robot_Comment - A text which will be added as a comment to all open trades
- Risk - Value in percents. When its value is greater than 0 (zero), the robot calculates the lots size automatically based on Risk value and free margin
- Lots - Fixed Lots size. If you want to trade with fixed lots, you have to set Risk=0 and set a proper value to Lots parameter according to your account free margin
- Loss_Recovery - Loss recovery system. When enabled the robot checks whether there are any previous losses. If there are, it starts to increase the lots size of next trades with small amounts. This way it compensates the previous losses. When the previous losses are compensated, the robot continues trading with normal risk. For correct recovery, the MM must be enabled: Risk > 0
- Max_Recovery_Risk - The maximum risk in percents which will be used by the robot during recovery process
GMT Offset Settings
- GMT_Offset - GMT offset of your broker. Always set the winter GMT offset of your broker
- DST - Set TRUE if the broker shifts the GMT offset with +1 in Summer. Set FALSE if broker use same GMT offset whole year
Trading Strategy Settings
- Trading_Hours - The hours when the robot will trade if there are good conditions
- Channel_Period - The period parameter of the main indicators
- Exit_Distance - Breakthrough distance in pips that triggers closing of a trade
- Entry_Break - Breakthrough distance in pips that triggers opening of a trade
- Min_Volatility - Min market volatility needed for trading
- Exit_Profit_Pips - A min profit (loss for a negative value) on which a trade will be closed from the main exit logic of the robot
- Reverse_Profit - A min profit on which a trade will be closed, if a market reverse is detected
- Exit_Minutes - When this amount of minutes is exceeded, a trade will be closed if the current profit is greater or equal to the Time_Profit_Pips parameter
- Time_Profit_Pips - A profit in pips (loss for a negative value), on which a trade will be closed. Second condition is that the trade existence time must exceed the Exit_Minutes parameter value
- Friday_Last_Trade_Hour - the robot will trade until the end of this hour
- Friday_Close_Trades - true: enable closing of trades on Friday, false: disable closing
- Friday_Close_Hour - the hour when to close the trades
- Friday_Close_Minutes - the minutes when the robot to close the trades
You may check my other products in my profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/fxrobots365/seller#products
1. Close only on profit: Amazing option which will let you configure Asian Scalper to close the trades only on profit or when the price reaches the SL level.
2. Monday start hour: New parameter which let you set Asian Scalper to avoid Monday gaps. You can set different star hour for trading on Monday.
3. Additional trades system: This is a new system which let you compensate every losing trade with additional trades and to close them on profit. When activated this system makes Asian Scalper grid system.
4. Notification system: I have added two type of notifications: Email and Mobile Push notifications.
Now you can configure Asian Scalper to open only BUY trades or only SELL trades or both.
- You can set last trading hour on Friday. The robot will stop trading after this hour.
- You can enable closing of trades on Friday evening at specific hour and minutes. This is a very good option if you don't want to leave open trades during weekend.