Charts symbol changer and synchronizer MT5
Utility designed to change the trading instrument for current, all or selected charts, timeframe change, and for simultaneous movement in history (automatically or on click) all charts. The list of symbols is read from the "market Overview". You can change the color, size, and position of the buttons. Charts synchronization occurs at the time of the first visible bar in the active chart when you click the sync button or when you move the mouse/keyboard in automatic mode. The TF can be changed using the cursor keys: left/right, and the trading symbols - up/down.
The buttons for the 8 major currencies allow you to open charts from the list of currency pairs (taken from the market overview or from the user string). The template for new charts can be specified in the "Template name for new charts" parameter. When changing the currency, the templates of the current charts are saved, and the pair's currencies are replaced on the charts opened by the indicator. When you select the currency again, the corresponding templates are loaded.
Duplicate mode allows you to copy objects to all the charts of the current tool at once.
The global crosshair allows you to view the price actions of the specified bar on the selected charts.
Note! Due to the features of the functions used, the utility does not work in the strategy tester.
List of features:
- Switch trading instruments for the current/selected/all charts.
- Switch trading instruments with the cursor keys up/down.
- Switching trading instruments for all/selected charts when changing on the main chart (the main chart is the chart with the utility installed).
- Highlight the buttons of trading instruments using the mouse button.
- Preset list of trading instruments: all the current instruments included from the market overview window or the user's set of trading instruments.
- Switch TF for current/all charts.
- Select a set of TF buttons.
- Switch TF with the cursor keys - left/right.
- Switch TF for all charts when changing the TF of the main chart.
- Zoom of the current/selected/all charts.
- Opening chart windows for all available currency pairs for one of the 8 major currencies with saving and restoring the chart template for the utility.
- Manual or automatic synchronization of charts with the main chart
- Hotkey "S" for syncing charts.
- Automatic switching between trading instruments with a specified interval and direction. There are 3 modes available: all symbols, selected symbols, and symbols with open positions.
- Automatic switching between TFs with a set interval.
- The ability to change the color of the buttons, the anchor angle, the offset from the edge, the size, font, the number of buttons in the row, the placement subwindow, setting the transparency mode for the utility buttons and TF.
- Multi-character mode for displaying objects only of the current trading instrument when switching.
- Copy, synchronize, and control the display of most of the available graphical objects on the charts of the corresponding trading instrument when they are created and/or moved in the main chart.
- Ability to ignore objects with the specified prefixes.
- The ability to delete objects when switching a trading instrument with the specified prefixes or all of them.
- Ability to disable (hide) buttons of unused functions.
- Ability to hide/display all utility buttons for the current TF.
- Highlight the border color of the button for profit/loss of open positions on trading instruments.
- Bar selection function for analyzing the price behavior inside it (highlighting and scrolling to the center of the chart of the corresponding bars on the smaller TFs).
- Disable auto-scroll charts for auto-sync mode and highlight the candle range.
- Disable the slideshow mode and cancel the delete request by pressing the ESCAPE key
- Global crosshair feature that displays and synchronously moves the crosshair on the current/selected/all charts
- The utility can work in three modes: single, main and auxiliary. This feature allows you to configure the utility to manage the global crosshair from any chart.
- Added a parameter to set the priority of processing utility buttons on the chart.
- Added the option to disable auto-scrolling of charts for the automatic synchronization mode and the candle range selection mode.
- Added debugging information when changing the symbol or TF.
- Added the ability to specify the prefixes of chart objects with the utility to delete when switching between trading instruments.
- Added the ability to delete all chart objects with the utility when changing the trading instrument. In this mode, an additional warning label appears, which can be disabled in the settings. ATTENTION! In this mode, all objects will be removed from the chart without exception. I recommend using this mode if the objects on the chart are created only by other indicators.
- Added new options for the slideshow mode of trading instruments: SLIDE POS - switching occurs only on trading instruments with open positions, SLIDE HLS - switching occurs only on selected trading instruments.
Added compact mode for function buttons, activated when set to "0" in the parameter "Buttons in a horizontal row".