This long-term trading system works on 14 pairs and 4 timeframes. The Expert Advisor uses various trading systems, such as trend trading, countertrend trading and others. This increases the chances of sustained growth and reduces exposure to a single pair or individual operations. The risk is tightly controlled.
The EA has the built-in smart adaptive profit fixing filter.
The robot has been optimized for each currency and timeframe simultaneously.
It does not need arrival of every tick and high execution speed. The EA works with all brokers.
No hedging, martingale, grid and other risky strategies.
Economic news are used.
For the EA operation, open Tools > Options > Expert Advisors. Check the option "Allow WebRequests for listed URL:". Add http://ec.forexprostools.com, http://time.is/UTC and click OK.
For the strategy tester: the EA provides integrated data on economic news from 2014.01.01 to 2017.11.20.
The robot does not require all ticks in history. For quick test, use:
- Tick simulation methods:
- Control points (nearest less timeframe) or Open prices only (quick method on complete bars).
Pairs and timeframe
- The EA optimized for the following pairs:
- EURUSD / M5, M15, M30, H1.
- USDCHF / M5, M15, M30, H1.
- USDJPY / M5, M15, M30, H1.
- EURGBP / M5, M15, M30.
- EURCAD / M5, M15, M30.
- EURJPY / M5, M15.
- GBPUSD / M5, M15.
- AUDCHF / M5, M15.
- EURAUD / M5, M15.
- USDCAD / M5, M15.
- AUDCAD / M5, M15.
- GBPJPY / M5, M15.
- AUDUSD / M5, M15.
- EURSGD / M5, M15.
Requirements and recommendations
- The minimum recommended balance for the EA's use with the recommended pairs and timeframes - $500 or $5 on a cent account.
- Order Type - trade directions;
- Show_Info_Panel - use the information panel (false - faster backtest);
- Show_additional_panel - use the info panel for profit indicator per each month, for backtest only;
- Fixed_Lot - fixed lot (if Use_Risk_MM is false);
- Use_Risk_MM - if true, the lot size increases when account balance grows (risk management);
- Slippage - allowed slippage before an order is triggered;
- Max Spread - maximum allowed spread;
- Stop strategy trend - disable trading for a certain time (from 5 minutes to 24 hours), if the average spread exceeds Max_Spread;
- Stop strategy reversal - disable trading for a certain time (from 5 minutes to 24 hours), if the average spread exceeds Max_Spread;
- Trend_strategy - if true, use the trend trading strategy;
- Reversal trend - if true, use the trend reversal strategy;
- Symbols_Suffix_Name - enter the suffix ONLY if the name of the symbols uses a suffix;
- Number_of_orders_for_each_symbol - number of orders for each currency;
- Trailing_System - three various trailing stops:
- Trailing system 1 - take 33% of profit;
- Trailing system 2 - take 66% of profit;
- Trailing system 3 - take 100% of profit;
- News filter:
- use_high_news - trade high-impact news;
- use_medium_news - trade medium-impact news;
- use_low_news - trade low-impact news;
- News_update_every_N_minutes - news update time in minutes;
- Minutes_after_high_news - minutes after high-impact news;
- Minutes_before_high_news - minutes before high-impact news;
- Minutes_after_medium_news - minutes after medium-impact news;
- Minutes_before_medium_news - minutes before medium-impact news;
- Minutes_after_low_news - minutes after low-impact news;
- Minutes_before_low_news - minutes before low-impact news.
Trading within a week:
- Monday - trade on Monday;
- Tuesday - trade on Tuesday;
- Wednesday - trade on Wednesday;
- Thursday - trade on Thursday;
- Friday - trade on Friday.
Trading by time within the day:
- Use time - if true, the EA trades by time;
- Time_Setting - server time or computer time;
- GMT_mode - GMT offset of the broker server time (0 - disabled);
- Every_Day_Start - operation start time (hh:mm);
- Every_Day_End - operation end time (hh:mm).
2. For the Strategy Tester: economic news data from 2012.01.01 to 2018.07.15 are built into the EA.
2. For the strategy tester: the EA provides integrated data on economic news from 2014.01.01 to 2018.01.01.