The system is based on an algorithm for determining the important support and resistance levels with a high probability of being broken. SymbiosisEA uses fixed Stop Loss values, and does not use martingale or averaging, which makes the EA's operation more secure.
SymbiosisEA is optimized for working with the following instruments: USDJPY, EURUSD. It has a wide range of Set files. SymbiosisEA can be used on other currency pairs as well.
The most recent Set files are available on the monitoring page: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/342303
SymbiosisEA is protected by a system for trading during the high-impact news releases. To activate the news filter, allow WebRequest to the site: http://calendar.marketman.info/
- Comment - trade comment;
- Magic Number - unique identifier of orders;
- Slippage - maximum slippage value;
- MM Type - Money Management rules:
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot.
- Percent of Loss - percent of loss from balance per order;
- Percent of Balance - deposit load percentage.
- MM Size - value that corresponds to the MM Type parameter;
- TimeFrame - Chart for trading;
- Stop Loss - Stop Loss value;
- Bars - the number of bars for calculation of zones;
- Trading Zone - the minimum distance from the pending orders to the current price;
- Stop Orders Life Time;
- Close order after minutes;
- Trailing Stop;
- Trailing Step;
- News Filter - True - enable the news filter;
- Time Before News;
- Time After News;
- GMT Offset (Winter TimeZone);
- News Symbol.
- Improved the system performance.
- News Filter;
- Added Info Panel;