- Updated the series TP in Money
- Minor bug fix for the dashboard panel that was distorting with low performing VPS
- Removed the second magic number so that we deal only with 1 magic number
- Fixed an issue where the volatility index is giving an error due to high slippage in certain cases.
- Removed the profit/loss boxes and replaced them with simple text.
- Updated based on the new rules
- EA will remember its own trades if the terminal is restarted and if the "New Series", "Trade Buy / Sell" buttons are active / inactive.
- If trader closed any orders inside the series, EA will readjust the series.
- Improvement to the TP line
- When Hedge = Enabled during news, it doesn't hedge. But when Hedge = Disable, this is now fixed.
- EA to close order in loss first before the martingale order closes in profit.
Removed the license expiry after the bug fix
Fixed the multiplier for 0.01 lot as the multiplier was only working with 0.1 lots due to limitation of the third decimal.
Minor bug fixed
- Added a new option for high volatile pairs such as BTC and metals to limit the martingale orders to 1 per candlestick
- Fixed the Recovery bug to allow the EA to recover trades by other EAs
- Fixed the TP Line that was dancing with the price movement
Fixed the Recovery strategy bug where the EA was not recovering trades by other EAs.
- I've removed the multi timeframe option that was causing lag / freezing the chart with small VPS or low performance PCs.
- I've added Swap for the mixed series to close in TP, as some series were found closing in small loss, which no one wants.
Following are the updates for both platforms:
- Magic numbers were previously automated to make easy for traders to drag the EA to any chart without bothering to update the magic numbers to unique number every time. However, this option led to limiting trading to 1 chart for each pair. Now, you can choose whether to use the EA as a recovery EA to recover losing orders by other EAs or as an independent EA with full power. Magic prefix numbers are now editable.
- Total Profit is now shown under the Max DD on the panel and it shows this profit of the chart during the trading day. It will reset at 12 am every day.
- Now you can move the dashboard on the chart using you mouse by clicking once on the little top left corner box attached to the panel, then click on the small circle that will appear.
- Now you can choose to automate opposite order multiplier or keep it as fixed number:
“Fixed Opposite Multiplier”. This is the current option which uses a multiplier and closes in Series TP.
- Variable Lot Size (NEW OPTION) x Multiplier. In this option opposite lot size equals to all Opposite orders lot sizes and should close in Series TP.
- Reverse martingale order can follow the indicator direction or can be opposite to indicator direction. The two new options are now available in the dropdown menu.
- Trailing Stop label now changed to Tailing Step.
- A new option for Hedge to work only during news as is added
- Equity protection now has two options; fixed number or percentage:
- Series TP is now available "In Money" or "In Points" x Multiplier
- New entry option for opening new entry orders immediately once previous series is closed in profit
- Manual comment by the user for renaming the chart
- Draw Down Reduction DDR algorithm now added to close two orders within each martingale type. It is that simple to set it on of off.
- Renamed the “X% Profit” to “TP for the Series (in money)”
- Added TP and SL lines to the chart
- Added more information to the dashboard such as Max DD, Sell and Buy profits.
- Added “Max Lot Size for Martingale Orders” as follows:
-- Fixed Max Lot Size
-- Variable Max Lot Size
- Added an option to define the number of entries for each martingale type:
-- Normal Martingale
-- Opposite Martingale
-- Reversed Martingale
Installation error fixed
- Fixed a minor bug to with the Close button when clicked in a chart, it will close all the open positions in the same direction.
Optimization speed enhancement
- Add an option for entry orders opposite to the indicator direction
- Improved the Opposite martingale for protecting the account when the market price continues in the opposite trade direction for any reaosn.
- Fixed a minor bug with the buttons on chart
- Included Push notification for change in support and resistance
- Included Push notification for change in indicator signals
- Added a third entry option similar to the one in the trend indicator
- Magic numbers are now automated! You don't have to update them every time you load the EA on a new chart
- If EA settings have changed on a live chart, open positions will not be affected.
- Added a new option for automating the opposite type order, so it starts after x number of same direction orders based on the volatility of the market.
- Added Buy and Sell buttons on the right side of the chart for Pro trades who prefer manual trading.
No need for buying the Support and Resistance indicator. EA will draw the support and resistance levels without the indicator. Do not load the EA and the Support and Resistance indicator on the chart.
Added a few more options for closing the open trades when the price is reversed then will be recovered.
- Added an option for Recovering orders closed at Support or Resistance Levels if this option is chosen.
- Changed the method of SL and recovery to be by Money not points.
- Added a new entry option in the dropdown menu that is similar to “New Order at Each New Candle” as “New Order at Each New Candle As One Order”
- Added a new option “Based on the Volatility Index“ in the dropdown menu for automating the Lot Size
Integrated Volatility Index to automated the Distance
- Added a new option for closing the counter order at Support or Resistance levels
- Improved the speed for quicker optimization and improved the consumption of RAM resources
- Added a new option for closing the open counter positions if reached the support or resistance levels
Now traders can choose from the menu the entry orders either to follow the build-in "trend indicator" or the built-in "support and resistance indicator".
Removed the average TF and kept only 1 TF. Average TF was found useless and therefore it is retired to allow for much faster optimization using less inputs and less TF.
Changed the Price method at Resistance level from Ask to Bid.
- Added Auto Psychological Key Levels Filter. Should be revolutionary new option
- Changed the Auto Lot Size concept.
- Added an option to stop trading, close open positions on Friday and recover the series if closed in loss on Monday.
- Updated disclaimer
1. Set different time for the EA to stop trading before High, Medium and Low impact news instead of one input for all.
2. Traders can choose to close the open series before the news, if closed in loss, the EA will recover after the news.
Faster version for optimization and backtesting.
Backtesting with the News option is now possible with this update. Load the EA on a live chart first, then start backtesting.
Fixed a small bug with martingale order not opening if the news option is active.
- Added a new option to the Daily net profit to disable the EA once the daily net profit target is achieved
- Crisis order can now trigger from the first or last trades
Added the following options:
- Moving Average
- Mobile push notifications once the net daily profit is achieved
- Stop Loss and recovery strategy without Grid / Martingale