Uses indicators: Relative Strength Index.
- The template features an adaptive forecast algorithm based on history data of price action;
- It has multiple filters for opening new orders;
- Compatible with any trading strategy, both manual or automatic (Expert Advisors);
- It has the maximum possible and compatible functionality: adaptive order grid, locking, averaging, rebuying.
Expert Advisor Installation
It is recommended run the EA on a VPS and to launch it on multiple adjacent currency pairs with the same magic numbers. For example:
- GBPUSD, EURUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD;
- or USDCAD, USDCHF;
- or GBPJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY;
- or other similar linked pairs.
At the same time, multi-currency trading must be enabled. Inp_Multicurrency – true, the EA works with the same magic number on all specified symbols.
In order to provide operation of the news filter: In the terminal, open Tools ---> Options ---> Expert Advisors ---> add "http://calendar.fxstreet.com" to the "Allow WebRequest for listed URL list" field.
- Inp_NewsFilter, Inp_NewsImpotance, Inp_StopBeforeNews, Inp_StartAfterNews - news filter settings;
- Inp_StartTime, Inp_EndTime - operation by time;
- Inp_PriceFilter - volatility filter;
- Inp_BalanceLots - calculation of the traded lot based on balance (maximum lot/100*Inp_BalanceLots);
- Inp_StartLots - initial lot, if Inp_BalanceLots = 0;
- Inp_PercenValues - set the values of stop loss, take profit, breakeven and trailing stop as percentages, otherwise in points;
- Inp_StopLoss - stop loss, 0 - not used;
- Inp_TakeProfit - take profit, 0 - not used;
- Inp_MinProbability - the minimum probability of profit for opening a position, 0 - not used;
- Inp_Forecast - the number of price levels to build a forecast, set from 2 to 7;
- Inp_MagicNum - magic number, if 0 the EA works with all orders;
- Inp_EaComment - comment to trades;
- Inp_MaxSlippage - the maximum slippage for opening an order;
- Inp_MaxSpread - the maximum spread;
- Inp_ReverseTrades - reverse positions: open sell instead of buy and buy instead of sell;
- Inp_DiffDirections - allow opening oppositely directed orders;
- Inp_ModeWithdrawal - prohibit opening new orders, only close existing ones;
- Inp_Multicurrency - consider positions on all symbols in the calculation of stop loss, take profit, breakeven and trailing stop;
- Inp_CloseOnSignal - close positions in case of an opposite signal;
- Inp_CloseAllOrders - close all orders in opposite directions when the total profit or loss is reached;
- Inp_BreakevenStop, Inp_BreakevenStep - distance and profit in points for the position breakeven, 0 - not used;
- Inp_TrailingStop, Inp_TrailingStep - distance and profit in points for the position trailing, 0 - not used;
- Inp_DiffLotsByLock - lock the difference in volumes of positions for symbol, 0 - not used;
- Inp_MaxOrdersSeries - maximum number of orders in one direction;
- Inp_MaxLotsSeries - maximum cumulative lot size of order series in one direction;
- Inp_MaxOpenLots - maximum lot size for opening a trade;
- Inp_SendOrderLevel - distance from the last open position to place a level for opening a new order;
- Inp_PauseMinutes - pause in minutes between the modifications of order opening and placing levels, 0 - not used;
- Inp_LevelAveraging - step for setting the averaging level, 0 - not used;
- Inp_PlusLot - term of the previous lot size for averaging, 0 - not used;
- Inp_PlusRatio - lot increase ratio for averaging, value must be greater than 1; 0 - not used;
- Inp_LevelRebuy - step for setting the rebuy level, 0 - not used;
- Inp_MinusLot - subtract from the previous lot for rebuys, 0 - not used;
- Inp_MinusRatio - lot decrease ratio, value should be less than 1, 0 – not used.