News Robot MT4
The price can cover dozens of points during only the first minute of economic news release. News Robot MT4 is designed for trading on news using pending orders. The robot includes several news trading strategies. It will simplify your work and protect from order false triggering before data are released.
The EA can trade both the price breakouts and rebounds. Before news release, changes in the price of pending orders depend on the current price of the symbol. If there is no price movement, orders are deleted in a set period of time. Trailing stop and BreakEven can be used to fix the profit.
When one of the orders is triggered, the second order can be canceled immediately or after the first order is delivered to the breakeven. Also, you can avoid canceling the second pending order.
The robot can be configured to work on certain days of the week, for example, only on Friday.
Provides GAP protection, so you can reduce losses when opening an order with a large slippage.
Example of Setting Time Parameters
- The news release time is 15:30
- OrderPlaceTime 15:25 - time when pending orders are placed and held at the specified distance from the price
- EndModifyOrdersTime 15:29:59 - orders cannot be changed anymore.
- CancelOrdersTime - The time after which pending orders will be deleted
Description of the parameters
STRATEGY MANAGEMENT - select your trading strategy
- StopsOrders - price breakthrough strategy. Two orders are placed: Sell Stop - below the current price and Buy Stop - above the current price. When one order triggers, the other one is deleted.
- LimitsOrders - price rollback strategy. Two orders are placed: Sell Limit - above the current price and Buy Limit - below the current price. When one order triggers, the other one is deleted.
- OnlyBuyStopOrder - only the Buy Stop order is placed above the current price.
- OnlySellStopOrder - only the Sell Stop order is placed below the current price.
- OnlyBuyLimitOrder - only the Buy Limit order is placed below the current price.
- OnlySellLimitOrder - only the Sell Limit order is placed above the current price.
DISTANCE SETTINGS - distance from the current price to the price of the pending order in points
- BuyOrderDistance - distance to the Buy order
- SellOrderDistance - distance to the Sell order
- ModifyStep - step of the order price modification before news release
TIME SETTINGS - time of news release
- OrderPlaceTime - time to begin operation. Pending orders are placed and held at the specified distance from the current price.
- EndModifyOrdersTime - time of news release.
CancelOrdersTime - time after which pending orders are deleted.
UseTime - UseTerminalTime - use time of the terminal, UseMyComputerTime - use local time of your computer, UseGMTTime - use the time GMT-0.
TradingDays - choice of days for trading.
- BuyOrderTakeProfit - take profit for the Buy order
- BuyOrderStopLoss - stop loss for the Buy order
- SellOrderTakeProfit - take profit for the Sell order
- SellOrderStopLoss - stop loss for the Sell order
MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTINGS
- FixedLot - use fixed lot
- AccountBalancePercent - percentage of the account balance
- AccountEquityPercent - percentage of the account equity
- AccountFreeMarginPercent - percentage of the free margin
- Lot - lot size when the fixed lot is used
- Percent - percentage to calculate the lot
- Trailing - enable/disable trailing
- Trailing_Start - start trailing
- Trailing_Distance - distance to the price
- Trailing_Step - trailing step
- Trailing_Hidden - hidden mode
- BreakEven - enable/disable moving the order to breakeven
- BreakEven_Start - the number of points for locking profit
- BreakEven_Distance - distance to the price in points
CLOSE ORDER SETTINGS
- CloseOrderAfterTime - enable / disable the closing the order by time
- ClosingCondition - ProfitOrder - close only a profitable order, LossOrder - close only a loss order, Both - close an order regardless of the current profit.
- OrderTimeSeconds - time in seconds, after which the order will be closed.
- SpreadFilter - enable/disable the filter spread.
- MaxSpread - the maximum spread.
- SpreadAction - action when the maximum spread is exceeded: CancelOrdersOneTime - cancel orders once, do not trade further; CancelOrdersEveryTime - Every time the spread is exceeded, the orders are canceled.
GAP PROTECTION SETTINGS
- GAP_Protection - enable/disable the function
- GAP_Pips - The value of GAP when a pending order is triggered.
- GAP_Close_Loss - fixing the maximum loss.
- SendAlert - display alert in the terminal window
- SendEMail - send notification via e-mail
- SendPushNotification - send push-notification
- MagicNumber - Magic number of orders
- CommentOrder - A comment to orders.
- The chart displays all the necessary information on the configuration of the EA, the current time, the date and time of the next trade.
- Added the ability to select options for canceling the second order. The order can be removed after the first order is in BreakEven.
- Spread filter.
- GAP protection.
- Detailed log record.
- Added option BreakEven = ON / OFF - switch on / off the breakeven function
- For convenience, the robot settings are shown in the chart
- Changed the default settings
BreakEven_Start - the number of pips for profit
BreakEven_Distance - distance in pips
- Fixed errors that appear with a specific set of input parameters.
- Improved performance