News Robot MT4
The price can cover dozens of points during only the first minute of economic news release. News Robot MT4 is designed for trading on news using pending orders. The robot includes several news trading strategies. It will simplify your work and protect from order false triggering before data are released.
The robot can work both on breakthrough and rollbacks. Before news release, changes in the price of pending orders depend on the current price of the symbol. When one order triggers, the other one is deleted at once. If there is no price movement, orders are deleted in a set period of time. Trailing stop can be used to fix the profit. You can use the terminal time or the local time of your computer.
Example of Setting Time Parameters:
- The piece of news is release at 15:30
- StartTime 15:25 - time when pending orders are placed and held at the specified distance from the price
- EndTime 15:29:59 - orders cannot be changed anymore. One order triggers, another one is deleted.
- SecondsToCancel =60. If none of orders triggers in 60 seconds after EndTime (15:29:59 + 60 = 15:30:59), both pending orders are deleted.
STRATEGY MANAGEMENT - select your trading strategy
- StopsOrders - price breakthrough strategy. Two orders are placed: Sell Stop - below the current price and Buy Stop - above the current price. When one order triggers, the other one is deleted.
- LimitsOrders - price rollback strategy. Two orders are placed: Sell Limit - above the current price and Buy Limit - below the current price. When one order triggers, the other one is deleted.
- OnlyBuyStopOrder - only the Buy Stop order is placed above the current price.
- OnlySellStopOrder - only the Sell Stop order is placed below the current price.
- OnlyBuyLimitOrder - only the Buy Limit order is placed below the current price.
- OnlySellLimitOrder - only the Sell Limit order is placed above the current price.
DISTANCE SETTINGS - distance from the current price to the price of the pending order in points
- BuyOrderDistance - distance to the Buy order
- SellOrderDistance - distance to the Sell order
- ModifyStep - step of the order price modification before news release
TIME SETTINGS - time of news release
- StartTime - time to begin operation. Pending orders are placed and held at the specified distance from the current price.
- EndTime - time of news release. When one order triggers, the other one is deleted.
- SecondsToCancel - time in seconds after which pending orders are deleted.
- UseTime - UseTerminalTime - use time of the terminal, UseMyComputerTime - use local time of your computer.
- BuyOrderTakeProfit - take profit for the Buy order
- BuyOrderStopLoss - stop loss for the Buy order
- SellOrderTakeProfit - take profit for the Sell order
- SellOrderStopLoss - stop loss for the Sell order
MONEY MANAGEMENT SETTINGS
- FixedLot - use fixed lot
- AccountBalancePercent - percentage of the account balance
- AccountEquityPercent - percentage of the account equity
- AccountFreeMarginPercent - percentage of the free margin
- Lot - lot size when the fixed lot is used
- Percent - percentage to calculate the lot
- Trailing - switch on/off the trailing stop
- Trailing_Start - start trailing
- Trailing_Distance - distance to the price
- Trailing_Step - trailing step
- Trailing_Hidden - hidden mode
- BreakEven - switch on/off the breakeven function
- BreakEven_Start - the number of pips for profit
- BreakEven_Distance - distance in pips
- SendAlert - notification in the terminal window
- SendEMail - sending notification to your e-mail
- SendPushNotification - sending push-notification
- MagicNumber - Magic number of orders
- Slippage - slippage volume
- Added option BreakEven = ON / OFF - switch on / off the breakeven function
- For convenience, the robot settings are shown in the chart
- Changed the default settings
BreakEven_Start - the number of pips for profit
BreakEven_Distance - distance in pips
- Fixed errors that appear with a specific set of input parameters.
- Improved performance