Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Signal Systems

Sergey Golubev, 2013.03.18 11:26

ASCTREND SYSTEM

The Theory

• trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept 
  • Re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options.

Manual Trading statements  

Second version of this manual trading system and for now - asctrend indicator together with NRTR indicator

First version of AsctrendND EA.

Next version of AsctrendND EA (verion 1.02) with TrendStrength filter added. 

BRAINTRADING SYSTEM

• more to follow

BRAINWASHING SYSTEM

• more to follow

How To Create Your Own Mmanual Trading Signal System Based On Indicators From MT5 CodeBase - Instruction For Non-Programmers

• more to follow 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

MQL5 VPS

(64-bit Metatrader only to use Virtual Hosting) 

MQL5.com VPS hosting

Slawa, 2016.06.28 16:36

You can run multiple EAs on one virtual hosting server right now. Without additional pay.

Why do You want pay more money? There are no plans to multiply payments for virtual hosting

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2014.11.07 14:46

Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS

Renting a virtual server right from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 terminals is the optimal way to ensure uninterrupted work of your trading robots and Signal subscriptions. Essentially, it is an analogue of a VPS though it is better and more suitable for addressing needs and challenges that a trader comes across. The server can be rented straight from your MetaTrader. It takes only a couple mouse clicks for Experts Advisors, indicators, scripts together with Signal subscriptions and settings to be transferred to the virtual server. The Virtual Hosting Cloud network was developed specially for MetaTrader and has all the advantages of a native solution.

Certainly, there are alternatives to virtual hosting but a closer look reveals that they do not compete. The first thing that comes to mind is using a home computer as a budget option. It could work, however a stable internet connection and uninterrupted power supply are not guaranteed. A VPS can be rented from a suitable provider found on the internet. That could be feasible but it implies a manual search for a server having minimum latency with the required Forex-broker's. Such a puzzle does not suit everyone.

Mt5 VPS

Slawa, 2016.06.28 16:25

It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting

2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)

Activations (Market with MQL5 VPS):

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting 

Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

AMADIN1980
AMADIN1980  

Hello Sergey, and Happy New Year for all of yours.

My New year is bad starting for me.

I suscribed, bought, an indicator on mql5, and Nothing happen's. I could not install the indicator on my MT5. After that, I suscribed to mql5 community because I tought that was wrong, and since, my Market window is "dead". Nothing appears any more (watch below).

I don't know what to do. I've called a friend who use mt5 and every thing about his market window is fine for him.

I don't know what to do. Now that my market window doesn't function any more, I cannot see or install the indicator I've bought on my mt5.

This year begin very bad for me and my mt5.

I hope you can help me, and I hope my english is not to bad.

Thanks in advance.

And have a really happy new year for you, your family, and your friends.

>> Indicator I've bought >> Pipfinite, Volume critical. 

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
AMADIN1980:

I suscribed, bought, an indicator on mql5, and Nothing happen's. I could not install the indicator on my MT5.
I cannot see or install the indicator I've bought on my mt5.

>> Indicator I've bought >> Pipfinite, Volume critical. 

How can I help?
I can not check anything (I can not check about the following: Did you buy? What did you buy? Which OS do you have? Windows 10? Mac? Do you have IE 8 or higher? and more ...).
Service desk can check it.

-------------- 

If it is "Pipfinite Volume Critical" indicator so it is for MT4 (no for MT5) ...
If it is "Pipfinite Volume Critical MT5" indicator so it is for MT5 (not for MT4) ...

--------------

Go to your profile  and check 'Purchases' on the left ... do you see your indicator there? 

This is my items in 'Purchases':

Do you have yours? 

------------- 

Did you enter your account number in the terminal?
Look at this page about HowTo. 

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

how do i get set up from here

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 05:45

Getting StartedOpen an Account

Live Account Opening
Live accounts, unlike demo, cannot be opened straight from the platform. They can only be opened by brokerage companies under certain terms and conditions. However, a real account request can be sent to a broker from the trading platform.

This can be done by specifying "New real account" in the account type selection step. Next specify your personal details, like when you open a demo account. A preliminary account is opened then on the broker's server. This account is created with a zero balance; and trading from it is disabled.

Soon after opening the preliminary account, a representative of the brokerage company will contact you to finish the procedure of real account opening. After that the preliminary account is converted to the real one, and you can start trading from it.

An informational email is additionally sent to you via the internal mailing system when a preliminary account is opened.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

how do i get set up from here

Sergey Golubev, 2017.01.09 05:52

Find a Server by the Broker's Name

Another convenient new feature of MetaTrader 5 is adding brokers' servers by their names. With the previous version, you had to contact your broker to find out the IP address of the trade server or download a special client terminal. Now, you simply enter the name of the broker. The system automatically finds the server with the specified name and adds it to the list.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
As the users are asking om PM about how to promote their signals and market products so I am just re-posting this information about.

And just want to remind that the promotion of signals and market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

-----------

One way to promote your signal is to create any external blog and place a widget there:

This is the my personal example with my google blog:

MQL5 Widget

Sergey Golubev, 2013.06.23 11:51

I installed widget (Top Signals) for my google blog in easy way using this link for example so everybody can do it (widget for some particular signal or signals, or widget for some broker). I did not place it on some other websites because I am not a signal provider and I am not market vendor. But I think that google blogs' promotion as a widget  (together with simple promotion using facebook, twitter and google+) are fully enough to get some subscribers/clients.

But if some signal provider (or Market vendor) wants to get many subscribers/clients so it may be necessary to go to more quick way - go to the other Metatrader forums to promote your signal or product in direct way - just my experience.

And calendar widget: Add the new Economic Calendar widget to your website for free!
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Do you sell something on the Market? Are you signal provider? So, just some links about promotion:

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Good thread was started in Russian part of the forum about a year ago: How to sell your products, services and signals (in Russian language). This thread is about to share the experiance concerning how to sell/promote your signals/market products/freelance services in internet and everywhere (I mean: this is HowTo thread).