hello .. i need help .. i need to know

i need to know about :   i am subscribing to asignal here in mql5 .. i need help to know how can i close atrade after the signal has open from my account without open again .. what i mean ... the signal provider open trade   ... then this trade will open in my account ... i close this trade   and i dont want to be opened again .. i mean just this trade which i close .. thank you ..

hms62:
i need to know about :   i am subscribing to asignal here in mql5 .. i need help to know how can i close atrade after the signal has open from my account without open again .. what i mean ... the signal provider open trade   ... then this trade will open in my account ... i close this trade   and i dont want to be opened again .. i mean just this trade which i close .. thank you ..

Unsubscribe or unsynchronize with the signal (untick the: enable real time signal subscription, in signal settings and synchronize with VPS) and close the trade.

If you don't use a VPS, just untick the: enable real time signal subscription, in signal settings and close the trade.

thank you for your help .. i did what you tell me to do ... but when i  make enable reall time on again .. it open the closed trades i closed again .. pls your help ..

hms62:
thank you for your help .. i did what you tell me to do ... but when i  make enable reall time on again .. it open the closed trades i closed again .. pls your help ..

Of course, because you force it to synchronize with the signal again!

You either following a signal or not, it doesn't work half way.

yes .. then this option does not excieste  in signals ... that ...:  if i want to close any trade .. but i want to keep in  my signal .. but i just want to close this trade ... this is not available ... is it like that ...?

hms62:
yes .. then this option does not excieste  in signals ... that ...:  if i want to close any trade .. but i want to keep in  my signal .. but i just want to close this trade ... this is not available ... is it like that ...?

Yes.

thank you .. my best regards ....
Reason: