hello .. i need help .. i need to know

To add comments, please log in or register
hms62
hms62  
i need to know about :   i am subscribing to asignal here in mql5 .. i need help to know how can i close atrade after the signal has open from my account without open again .. what i mean ... the signal provider open trade   ... then this trade will open in my account ... i close this trade   and i dont want to be opened again .. i mean just this trade which i close .. thank you ..
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
hms62:
i need to know about :   i am subscribing to asignal here in mql5 .. i need help to know how can i close atrade after the signal has open from my account without open again .. what i mean ... the signal provider open trade   ... then this trade will open in my account ... i close this trade   and i dont want to be opened again .. i mean just this trade which i close .. thank you ..

Unsubscribe or unsynchronize with the signal (untick the: enable real time signal subscription, in signal settings and synchronize with VPS) and close the trade.

If you don't use a VPS, just untick the: enable real time signal subscription, in signal settings and close the trade.

hms62
hms62  
thank you for your help .. i did what you tell me to do ... but when i  make enable reall time on again .. it open the closed trades i closed again .. pls your help ..
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
hms62:
thank you for your help .. i did what you tell me to do ... but when i  make enable reall time on again .. it open the closed trades i closed again .. pls your help ..

Of course, because you force it to synchronize with the signal again!

You either following a signal or not, it doesn't work half way.

hms62
hms62  
yes .. then this option does not excieste  in signals ... that ...:  if i want to close any trade .. but i want to keep in  my signal .. but i just want to close this trade ... this is not available ... is it like that ...?
Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
hms62:
yes .. then this option does not excieste  in signals ... that ...:  if i want to close any trade .. but i want to keep in  my signal .. but i just want to close this trade ... this is not available ... is it like that ...?

Yes.

hms62
hms62  
thank you .. my best regards ....
To add comments, please log in or register