As soon as you open the order, it will appear in Deals in the History tab, where you can view the commission.
do anyone know why this arrow is shown when i open any trades ?
its Manual trading not auto as shown below
You'll need to manually delete any arrows that are already on.
Remember to remove the tick from Auto Update too.
You may find it beneficial to read the MT5 Getting Started pages. They will answer most of your questions.
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Start with Metatrader 5
Sergey Golubev, 2016.05.08 20:17
Just an example:
I cannot succesfully subscribe to [name of the signal was deleted] copytrade
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.01.10 15:10
Try to follow the instructions below, its easier to subscribe to a signal through your MT4 plaftorm:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the paymet method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Optons >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
15. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.
Just some important information and the changes related to Virtual Hosting
1. Why Virtual Hosting On The MetaTrader 4 And MetaTrader 5 Is Better Than Usual VPS
2. How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
3. 64-bit Metatrader only to use Virtual Hosting:
Slawa, 2016.06.28 16:25
It must be 64-bit client terminal to use virtual hosting
2016.06.28 17:25:02.177 Terminal MetaTrader 5 x64 build 1347 started (MetaQuotes Software Corp.)
Trailing stop on virtual server
Slawa, 2016.06.28 16:59
No. Trailing stops are not supported by virtual hosting terminal
You can move your stop levels with EA only
MQL5.com VPS hosting
Slawa, 2016.06.28 16:36
You can run multiple EAs on one virtual hosting server right now. Without additional pay.
Why do You want pay more money? There are no plans to multiply payments for virtual hosting
Activations (Market with MQL5 VPS):
How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.
copy trader slippage
Aleksey Pak, 2017.01.30 08:59
Slippage during copy trading
The Slippage tab displays average slippage when executing trade operations on the servers of various brokers.
The average slippage
is calculated based on statistics of trading signals execution at
different brokers. Statistics is gathered for all signals at the
provider's server. The difference between the order price placed by the
signal provider and the order execution price at the subscriber's server
is defined. The average value is calculated based on these data.
Number of slippage points is displayed according to the price accuracy (number of decimal places) at the signal provider's side.
Slippage can be caused by differences in quotes on the servers or trade execution delays. The lower the slippage, the higher the accuracy of the signal copying.