How to Start with Metatrader 5 - page 147

 
Hello, I'm interested.
 
Vladimir Lovec #:
Hello, I'm interested.

What interested you?

 
BoDasBo #:
I tried to open a new demo account, it won't open. Both cent and real accounts of this broker are not opened. What to do?
Contact the broker, and be ready to technically justify your term "does not open" - the Internet is bad, there is no connection with the broker's server, what is written in Metatrader's journal and so on.
Because all trading accounts are related to brokers. Contact their technical support with these accounts and with the server you are opening on (in your screenshot it is InstaFinance1-Demo).
 
Сергей Голубев # :
If the account is no longer valid, the demo account can be opened again.
I tried to open a new demo account, it does not open. Both cent and real accounts of this broker are not opened. What to do?
 
Sergey Golubev #:
Contact the broker, and be ready to technically justify your term "does not open" - internet is bad, no connection with the broker's server, what is written in Metatrader's journal and so on.
Because all trading accounts are related to brokers. Contact their tech support with these accounts and with the server you open on (in your screenshot it is InstaFinance1-Demo).

By the way, I can find your broker's server for a demo account on MT4, but when I try to create a demo account, I am redirected to the broker's website (to create an account).

But on MT5 I can't find such a server.

So maybe you just mixed up Metatraders (MT4 with MT5).

---------------------

In any case - you need to contact your broker's support.

 
Sergey Golubev #:
Contact their tech support with these accounts and with the server
I can't contact technical support, everything was connected before.

InstaForex does not load

 
BoDasBo #:
I can't contact technical support, everything was connected before.

InstaForex does not load

I don't know ... maybe - they don't work with our country anymore ... but only broker's technical support can solve it.
Because it has nothing to do with Metatrader I apologise.

PS. Their site is loading, but very slowly ... you have to wait ...
In any case - you need to contact your broker.

 
Sergey Golubev #:
Maybe you just mixed up Metatraders (MT4 with MT5).
I have working terminals, just stopped working. I didn't reinstall them and I didn't have any updates before the shutdown.
 
Sergey Golubev #:
PS. Their site loads, but very slowly ... You have to wait ...
In any case - you should contact a broker.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to start working with Metatrader 5

BoDasBo, 2026.02.10 13:17

My working terminals just stopped working. I didn't reinstall them and I didn't have any updates before disconnection.

It is not known - what terminals (MT4 or MT5), and what build of terminals (because there are stable builds, and there are beta builds) - only you know ... in any case you should contact the broker.

Hint: it is desirable to download/install terminals from their site, where, probably, their servers are already prescribed for connection.

 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Buying or Selling all 7 pairs

Sergey Golubev, 2026.04.08 16:21

Developing a Multi-Currency Expert Advisor (Part 26): Informer for Trading Instruments

Developing a Multi-Currency Expert Advisor (Part 26): Informer for Trading Instruments

For almost the entire series, we worked with only one simple trading strategy, and only in the last parts, when the main features had already been implemented, we started considering adding a new trading strategy and using it as the main one. This example demonstrated the possibility of trying to unlock the potential of almost any trading strategy (if that potential really exists, of course).