I have been subscribed to a signal for 1 month and up until now have had only 2 trades have been made on my account. The signal history shows about 60 trades over the month why is it different???
Do you use MQL5 VPS to receive the signals all the time even if your compater is switched off and no internet at home?
No i did not know i had to ill check it out asap thanks
Might just leave the computer on till i have time to set it up thanks
Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.