I have been subscribed to a signal for 1 month and up until now have had only 2 trades have been made on my account. The signal history shows about 60 trades over the month why is it different???
Do you use MQL5 VPS to receive the signals all the time even if your compater is switched off and no internet at home?
No i did not know i had to ill check it out asap thanks
Might just leave the computer on till i have time to set it up thanks
Hello Nashy, below are the steps for implementing MQL5 integrated VPS:
1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
2. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
4. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
5. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
6. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
I am using a VPS and still getting the error.
There is an existing thread for this issue, you are not the only one experiencing this problem.
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Pros and cons of VPS at mql5.com
MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.11.04 13:15
And what is the value of fast execution?
What are the benefits of technological effectiveness?
How to test a virtual platform in 24 hours?
You will receive computer resources on demand, and the rate is always the same.
And how quickly will they pay off due to better performance?
Learn how to rent a Forex VPS and how to manage it.
And this is the information about ping -
MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2018.11.04 13:59