Move VPS from one MT4 trade account to another

To add comments, please log in or register
Rob Gregory
Rob Gregory  

I have been testing using two demo accounts and two virtual servers at a cost of $10usd a month.

I‌f i now want to run live trading, can i move one of these VPS to my real account? or do I have to cancel and re-register a new VPS at a cost of $10?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

I think - you will need re-register new VPS for new/other account.

‌‌----------------

A‌nd just for information (in case you will need it):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to migrate a signal subscription from one VPS to a new VPS?

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.01.13 18:36

You have to cancel the old VPS service and then register a new VPS and migrate your signal subscription to that.

1. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your Metatrader platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

2. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

3. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

4. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done.  

Eleni Anna Branou
Eleni Anna Branou  
Rob Gregory:

I have been testing using two demo accounts and two virtual servers at a cost of $10usd a month.

I‌f i now want to run live trading, can i move one of these VPS to my real account? or do I have to cancel and re-register a new VPS at a cost of $10?

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another. Go to your Profile >> Hosting >> Move :

‌‌

Rob Gregory
Rob Gregory  
Awesome thanks :D 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Eleni Anna Branou:

You can move your VPS subscription from one account to another. Go to your Profile >> Hosting >> Move :

‌‌

Thanks, I did not know that.
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS canceled

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.09.21 17:53

If you cancelled it, you can't re-activate it.

You can only subscribe again.

For future reference, you can pause or move your VPS subscription.

Amar2017
Amar2017  
works thank you
To add comments, please log in or register