Add MQL5 Market Product Widgets to Your Blog

Dear MQL5 Market Sellers,

Now you have one more opportunity to draw attention to your products in MQL5 Market and increase profits. For this purpose, we have prepared widgets similar to the Trading Signals widgets. Feel free to use them in social networks, third party forums or add them to your blog. They will allow you to easily and quickly promote your product to a broad range of potential customers and boost your profits.

Add MQL5 Market Product Widgets to Your Blog

To get the widget, log in to the MQL5.community website and open Market-Widgets section. Then enter the product name, select the widget size and click "Get a widget code". Your widget's source code (bbCode or HTML) will appear below, ready to be added to your page, blog or a forum signature.

Please note that the widget is linked to the product description in MQL5 Market via a user ID. So we will surely track all the visitors you send to the website and raise your MQL5.community rating proportionally. This will bring you prestige on the website and an extra bonus credited to your account (one credit for every 50 rating units).

Add a widget right now to earn more!

Get a Widget

MetaQuotes:

Dear MQL5 Market Sellers,

Feel free to use them in social networks, third party forums or add them to your blog. 

Third party forums means any and every forums on internet other than MQL5.com and MQL4.com.

When you post in other forums and social networks, please read and follow the rules on that forums/social networks. If you violate their rules, the admins of forums/social networks may block any link to MQL5 market site, which of course not beneficial to other MQL5 sellers.

In other word, don't spam them ! 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

How to Add a Web Terminal Widget to a Website
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page93#comment_4062208 
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: