The indicator represents an additional chart window with a lower time frame where bars are combined into groups that are equivalent in time to main chart time frame. Bars are synchronized by the right hand side of the window, i.e. the time of the last bar in the main window corresponds to the time of the last bar group in the additional window. The maximum number of groups is 16; the maximum number of bars combined into groups in the additional window is 256. Limitations on the numbers are required to save system resources.
The indicator allows for a better visual analysis of the price behavior within the bars of the main chart. It includes a marker that represents a horizontal line whose position is copied to the additional window with a lower time frame. The position of the marker is set using the mouse or up/down arrow keys, with the minimum step being equal to one point of the current instrument.
All display settings for additional charts are copied from the main chart when initializing the indicator. After changing the background color or the chart type (candlesticks, bars, line), the indicator must be restarted. The chart scale, as well as the autoscroll option selected (enabled/disabled) are copied from the main chart in the course of operation and changed automatically.
- Charts - number of additional charts. Permitted values: 1...4, the default value is 1.
- Auto period - automatic setting of time frames for additional charts. The default value is true.
- Period Chart 1 ... Period Chart 4 - time frames of additional charts set manually. They should be lower than the time frame of the main chart, otherwise they will be reset. To enable bar grouping, the main chart time frame must be able to be evenly divided by the time frame of the additional chart. This is ignored if the Auto period value is true.
- Placement - position of additional charts. It makes sense if there are 2 to 3 charts. The default value is Vertical.
- X size - size of the additional chart along the X-axis. The minimum value is 160, the maximum value is 640.
- Y size - size of the additional chart along the Y-axis. The minimum value is 120, the maximum value is 480.
- X distance - left offset of the additional chart.
- Y distance - bottom offset of the additional chart.
- Group bars - bar grouping. If it is set to true, provided that the main chart time frame is a multiple of the time frame of the additional chart, the bars of the latter will be grouped in such a manner that the total group time is equivalent to the time of the corresponding bar of the main chart . For example, assuming that the main chart time frame is H1 and the time frame of the additional chart is М15, the majority of groups will be made of four bars. However, it is possible (usually, at the beginning or end of the week) that a group is made of a smaller number of bars, down to one.
- Group bar color - fill color for the bar group.
- Display marker - display the marker. If the parameter value is set to true, there will be a horizontal line in the chart. The marker can be moved by left-clicking on it (the market will change from solid to dashed line) and left-clicking again on the required part of the chart following which the marker will move to the set position. Moreover, you can move the marker using up/down arrow keys while it still appears as a dashed line. Press "ESC" after completing. The position of the marker will be copied to all additional charts of the indicator.
- Marker color - marker color.
- Display trade levels - display trade levels in additional windows.
- Period text color - color of the time frame value on additional charts.
- Period text font size - font of the time frame value on additional charts.
2. Added Corner mode of binding the chart (Placement parameter).
3. Added display of the chart index.