- Reviews (12)
- Comments (21)
- What's new
Breakthrough Strategy MT5
Settings for EA, as in a signal, and instructions can be downloaded in the comment #18
🛑 Pay attention to the useful information in my profile: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/test-standart
Currency pairs for which sets are developed: AUDCHF, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, CADCHF, EURCAD, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY.
Version for MT4: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23001
Highlights to pay attention to
1. During live operation of the expert the GMT offset parameter is determined automatically based on local time of the computer (GMT_Offset_AUTO=true).
This parameter provides synchronization of the expert settings with the MetaTrader 5 server time.
To ensure the correctness of settings it is necessary:
- to compare the GMT time in expert information area on the chart of currency pair, to which the expert is attached, with http://time.is/GMT (or other reliable source).
- If the values do not match, then set GMT_Offset_AUTO=false and set a value of GMT_Offset_Manual according to the instructions in https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/682539
2. The expert works the same on any timeframe, as it automatically takes the necessary data from multiple timeframes.
3. If you use an expert on different currency pairs, then there is no need to change the magic numbers ("magics"), since the expert identifies the transactions simultaneously by magic number and by currency pair.
The full list of parameters can be found in the blog: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/695169
Minimum_Pips_at_Profit_2 - the minimum number of profit points for closing a positive transaction, which starts from "number_of_H1_bars_to_activate_MPP2" (0 - disabled);
number_of_H1_bars_to_activate_MPP2 - number of the hourly bar after opening a deal, from which "Minimum_Pips_at_Profit_2" starts to operate (0 - disabled).
Now EA works correctly on any brokers.
There are no changes in the EA's logic.
Total_deals_of_line_magics_for_all_symbols - the maximum number of open positions for all symbols with magic numbers from "Line_Magics"; valid for values greater than 0;
Line_Magics - line of magic numbers of positions; if empty, then the number of open positions is calculated for all (any) magic numbers.