The news site is back up and running.
Added the ability to skip trading with a triple swap (Skip_Triple_Swap_Rollover = true).
Fixed a bug in the calculation of "Multiplier_of_Min_minutes_pause" and "Multiplier_of_Min_pips_between_positions" parameters.
This update does not affect sets and profiles, the settings remain the same.
How to update in order not to reset the settings of Expert Advisors on open charts.
1) Save your current profile (tab "file" -> "profiles").
2) Switch to another profile (for example, the default profile).
3) Update the experts in the terminal (via the market).
4) Open your profile (saved in step 1).
This can be done even if you have open positions.
Fixed news filter.
The following has been added to the EA parameters.
1) Skip American holidays in the news filter - "Skip_American_Holidays".
2) Time not to close deals. The time at which only real TP and SL are valid.
By default, these parameters set the rollover hour time, so if you want to use it, then just Use_Not_Closing_Time=true.
3) Do not open deals on new currency pairs if there are 2 deals or more for some pair (you can set any number of deals): Total_deals_for_one_symbol_so_as_not_to_open_new_symbol = 2.
◾Total_first_deals_of_line_magics_for_one_symbol - the maximum number of open positions for the current symbol with magic numbers from "Line_Magics"; valid for values greater than 0; this parameter limits the opening of the first position and does not limit the opening of averaging positions.
◾Total_first_deals_of_line_magics_for_all_symbols - the maximum number of open positions for all symbols with magic numbers from "Line_Magics"; valid for values greater than 0; this parameter limits the opening of the first position and does not limit the opening of averaging positions.
◾Line_Magics - line of magic numbers of positions; if empty, then the number of open positions is calculated for all (any) magic numbers.
Fixed access bug version 3.3
Updated link for news filter.
An additional strategy with flexible parameter settings has appeared.
On/Off_Flexible_Strategy - a strategy with flexible configuration of parameters (Analysis_in_minutes, Entrance_Level, Exit_Level);
Comment_F - comment for "Flexible_Strategy";
Magic_F - magic number for "Flexible_Strategy";
Analysis_in_minutes - the number of minutes to analyze "Entrance_Level" and "Exit_Level" (value range: from 15 to 240);
Entrance_Level - "entry level" (value range: from 0 to 12); the more, the more stringent conditions for opening a position (the fewer positions);
Exit_Level - "exit level" (value range: from 0 to 12); the more, the more stringent conditions for closing a position (the positions are open longer);
Additional parameter for the "Grid" mode.
Close_positions_at_percentage_of_loss - percentage of floating loss from the balance at which all positions are closing; 0 - disabled;
Some parameters have been renamed.
Code optimization, full copying from MT5 version to eliminate possible differences in trading by EA.
1) Martin parameters added: Use_Grid_mode, Multiplier_of_trade_Lot, Signal_Only_for_First_Transaction.
2) Added HighLow filter.
3) The Minimum_Duration_for_deals parameter has also been added, allowing you to choose which positions the Minimum_Duration_of_deal_in_seconds parameter will apply to.
4) Some old parameters are changed or renamed.
1) Added parameter:
"Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell" - if Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell=false, then Total_open_transactions is applied separately for Buy transactions and Sell transactions.
If Total_open_transactions=1 and Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell=false,
it is possible to open one BUY transaction and one SELL transaction at the same time.
If Total_open_transactions=1 and Total_open_for_Buy_and_Sell=true,
it is possible to open only one transaction.
2) The news history for the strategy tester replaced by 2019 ("NewsFilter").
1) Added the parameter "Close_Loss_only_by_SL" - closing of negative trades only by StopLoss (virtual or real).
2) The news history for the strategy tester is updated until May 19, 2019 ("NewsFilter").
1) Added another type of calculation of the volume of trading lot.
2) The news history for the strategy tester is updated until January 26, 2019 ("NewsFilter").
1) Optimization for the main currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.
2) The news history for the strategy tester is updated until December 31, 2018 ("NewsFilter").
3) New parameter: Minimum_Pips_at_Profit - the minimum number of profit points for closing a positive transaction.
1) "multiplier_of_trade_lot_for_opening_of_week" - lot multiplier for the EA trades during the market opening on Monday. (To reduce the risks, as this is the most unpredictable time.)
2) The log file with the EA operations ("Record_in_txt") can now be viewed at a time other than the time the EA is allowed to trade and when there are no trades opened by the EA. Without changing the "Record_Deals" parameter to "false", as before.
3) The history of news for the strategy tester is updated to November 14, 2017 ("NewsFilter").
1) News archive till October 7, 2017 is added.
2) The option allowing to note jumps of spread on a chart.
Parameters made more convenient for optimization.
1. Additional parameter in the filter of news: "AllSpeaks".
2. The parameter limiting the minimum transaction lifetime: "not_close_transaction_number_second".
3. In the AUTO_PARAMETERS mode, it is possible to change all the parameters in the "Common Parameters" block.
4. Downloaded the news archive (1/1/2015 - 7/10/2017) for testing with the news filter enabled.
1) Protection against gaps.
2) Skipping holidays.
3) Field for entering currencies in the filter of news.
4) Skipping the beginning and end of month.
1) Block of parameters: "News Filter";
2) block of parameters: "Trailing Stop";
3) additional filter on an entrance to the transaction: "add_filter_of_entrance";
4) option of alternative settings at the included mode "AUTO_PARAMETERS": "Alternative_Set_at_AUTO".
1) Additional options in the AUTO mode for quick control.
2) Ability to close a profitable transaction at any spread.
3) The internal improvements to prevent the EA incorrect operation in emergency.
1) Improved the additional algorithm for closing transactions "use_Close_Analysis_Time=true".
2) Added the ability to select the trading direction (Buy or Sell).
1) Internal optimization not related to trade logic.
2) Parameters of the maximum spread can be changed if AUTO_PARAMETERS=true.
1) Functions regulating the opening of new orders relative to the already open orders.
2) The recommended currency pairs: EURCHF, USDCHF, GBPCHF, EURCAD, CADCHF, GBPCAD.
1) Added ability to close open positions using FIFO rule; First In First Out. All positions that are opened within a particular currency pair are closed in the order in which they were originally opened.
2) Added option to record the EA information (opening/closing of positions), to a file for future analysis.
3) Ability to set a custom maximum opening spread and closing spread for BUY and SELL positions.
4) When back testing, a custom date can now be assigned for the beginning and end of DST (Daylight Savings Time) for more accurate back testing results.
5) Added the ability to limit open positions in time.
1) Added the ability to set GMT_Offset based on the local computer time.
2) Added the ability to set the pause in the time interval for opening orders.
1) Optimization for the following currency pairs is performed: EURJPY, USDJPY, EURAUD, AUDUSD.
2) The number of strategies is increased (more transactions).
3) Magic numbers and comments to strategies can now be set manually and in the AUTO mode.
1) Strategy 2 and strategy 3 for currency pairs are optimized: EURGBP, EURCAD, USDCAD, GBPUSD, EURUSD.
2) Parameters are divided into two blocks for simplicity of setup:
◾MANUAL_PARAMETERS - block of parameters to be filled manually;
◾AUTOMATIC_PARAMETERS - block of parameters recommended to be set automatically (AUTO_PARAMETERS = true).
Parameter is added: Use_safety_SL_and_TP - on/off use of safety Stop Loss and Take Profit for restriction of losses, in case of switch-off of the terminal for the long time (for those who aren't confident in the VPS server).
Safety_StopLoss = 2*StopLoss, Safety_TakeProfit = 1.2*TakeProfit.